Tomskibro

Reaction score
Bought Toni Kroos for Arsenal but no matter how I play him he's just not consistent, it's the same with Ozil, playing them both in their prime positions, centre mid deep lying playmake support & Advanced playmaker support just behind the striker for Ozil, Any advice?

For Kroos he does have good games but not often, most of the time it's just 6.9s etc when Ozil just barely ever has a good game

I think most Midfielders get that sort of rating unless they; score, assist or the team generally have a very good game. I use 3 CM's and constantly getting 6.9/7.0 etc even when winning 2-0 etc. Not sure that's just what I've found though! Think it's hard for them to perform week in week out at a 8+ rating!!

Yeah I've realised that unfortunately, still though it's annoying when i've got two of the best passers in the game and they're both constantly below 7, especially ozil, he literally grabs a 6.4 most games. Tbf in fm 2015 is the one only i've had any luck with consistency, Youri Tielemans was grabbing an average of at least 8.8. frustrating to say the least. If you have any luck with finding consistency let me know!

Cheers