Tonny Bruins Slot assistant manager?

rdn2k10

Reaction score
is Tonny Bruins Slottant a good assistant manager? like he's a scout for ajax and thinking to make him my assistant manager for tottenham first save/season just want to know if thats a good idea? is it a big jump for a scout to become a AM? if not any other better assistant manager out there and staff? don't want chris ramsey and the others....

He used to be assistent manager IRL. He has the perfect stats for it and he should be interested, so i don't know why you shouldn't go for him.
If you have Dutch data bas you might wanna check out Jan Olderiekerink (something like that), he's manager of -19 of china at the start of the game and great assistent manager aswell. He'd join about any club.

is Tonny Bruins Slottant a good assistant manager? like he's a scout for ajax and thinking to make him my assistant manager for tottenham first save/season just want to know if thats a good idea? is it a big jump for a scout to become a AM? if not any other better assistant manager out there and staff? don't want chris ramsey and the others....

Yes, he is. But Id suggest to turn him into a coach and use Meulensteen as assman instead.