Tony Pulis' Spanish challenge - the LIVESTREAM!

Arazar

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have now finished for the year at Uni and now can do what I love doing - playing FM! I'm going to be running a livestream in the next couple of hours on Twitch.tv which should be epic and I can't wait. A few of you may remember the Crusaders and Yeovil stories which I posted on here, and I promise that the livestream will be even better! (6)

I'm going to be doing what I call "Tony Pulis' Spanish challenge" which is where I take over one of the weakest teams in the bottom tier of Spanish football and attempt to completely transform them into an aggressive, physical, mentally strong and very direct side similar to the machine that was Stoke under Pulis.

That's all I'll say on it for now, be sure to tune in starting shortly and I'll post updates on here when I get the stream up. Also I'll recap on progress whenever new viewers request it via the stream chat or comments on here

Cheers and I hope you've all been well and enjoying life/FM in my absence over the last 2/3 months :D

I chose Lleida Esportieu in the Spanish 3rd tier (2B3). I'm playing withouta first window transfer budget to make it even harder, meaning I had to mutually terminate several contracts and bring in my own players without using agents' fees! I'll post a round up of transfers/fixtures/league tables on here just as with any other story, and be sure to follow my twitch closely :D

Twitch
Twitch
Twitch

Streaming now, it's the start of the January transfer window and hopefully I can finish the season today! (6)

Come watch at:
Twitch
Twitch
Twitch