mikeyvilla85

Reaction score
Does anybody else find tony pullis (stoke manager) to always pipe up and stick his beak in??? hes always got summit to say on my games but no othere managers seen to say anything??

Does anybody else find tony pullis (stoke manager) to always pipe up and stick his beak in??? hes always got summit to say on my games but no othere managers seen to say anything??

Yep, all the time. I wish i could slap the swine.

Have you noticed when he's being interviewed he's always looking anywhere but the person interviewing him? Ive watched him a few times now and he looks at the sky while he's talking or over his shoulder or down at his feet.I don't think Ive seen him smile yet either,he's always moaning.Someone else who always seems to be moaning lately is Mick McCarthey.Have a day off will you Mick you miserable git.

dont mean to change the topic BUT................

everytime i manage a prem club, and ive got newcastle coming up in the league and joe kinnear always trys to lick ****, saying of our "great friendship".

WHAT FECKIN FREINDSHIP?????? and im a sunderland fan how ****** up is that??

dont mean to change the topic BUT................

everytime i manage a prem club, and ive got newcastle coming up in the league and joe kinnear always trys to lick ****, saying of our "great friendship".

WHAT FECKIN FREINDSHIP?????? and im a sunderland fan how ****** up is that??
Alex ferguson always licks my *** aswell. He always teels people of our great friendship. I dont mind though.