too early?

mancheser city
would love to come on here and be positive about city, im an aston villa fan and to be honest im completely delighted they took barry as he would have gone on a free next year anyway, so this view is not one of revenge, i just dont see the structure, it just seems to be alot of big names in one dressing room, very little balance, my prediction is city will finish 8th, superb at home and poor away, again dropping lots of points

arsenal
i think we will have a new winner of the prem this year, arsenal could well be the ones who achieve it, arshavin can be a talisman, he can be a arsenal legend but i think the return of rosicky and the fact that surely the injury situation will be better than the awful run they had last year, plus i think they will buy after adebayor goes, my dark horses, just love watching them play

liverpool
difficult to predict, could kick on, jurys out!!

chelsea
cant see a marked improvement, but like alot of teams i think they will do more business yet

aston villa
i know we have money, i have a fair idea downing and distin will both sign this week, but we still need a centre half, attacking midfielder and striker capable of instantly improving the starting xi, then maybe a delph or marcus berg, we may then challenge top 4 again, oniell needs to invest well, my opinion . . . . . . . He will, i think we will fall short again and get 5th

sunderland
i see bruce doing a very good job and sunderland becoming a top half club, if he does the kind of job he did at both birmingham and wigan, this side has massive potential, ironic as he is a massive newcastle fan, i see him being at the makems for years to come

While i agree that it's far to early to make assumptions i dont see the problem with discussion.

nope not atall this unlike a few threads is a discussion and not an argument which later changes subject (well so far)

i think arsenal squad is the least changed among all others. they are almost the same players they had last season. less buying and selling means more unity among players. so writing off arsenal, is just foolish.

yer bergkamp was immense. berbatov has 1 of the best touches in the game but hes job is to score goals and he just dosent fit it at man utd.

You can't compare the amazingly brilliant bergkamp to a 32 million pound donkey, at the end of the day thats all berbatov is.

Liverpool stand a great chance of winning the league i think as man utd are a ace team but they have just lost 2 of there best players i mean who scores most of there goals and creates most of them and they re-place ronaldo with valencia yeh well clever and tevez with michael injury prown owen if any one i think its going to be liverpool and chelsea going for the title people always say liverpool wont win the league and they aint good enuf but we are people say we are a 2 man team we aint last season torres and gerrard where injured for times last season and we still managed 2 finish 2nd in the league we do have other good players just cause they dont have big names dose not mean they are not good kuyt ace player never stop's just dont see how people can say liverpool wont win

but i think most people are just going to have to wait till we do win it next season befor they start beliveing.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

:):):):)

sos dc but i dont think kuyt is good enuf for a side with title winning asperations, i would be severley underwhelmed if he ever popped up at villa park

well every liverpool supporter every season says liverpool will win it, but never happens.

Every Arsenal fan will say arsenal will win

chelsea fans will say chelsea will win

man utd fans will say man utd will win

liverpool fans will say liverpool will win

cause its there team but i really do think liverpool will win the league thie year

Every Arsenal fan will say arsenal will win

chelsea fans will say chelsea will win

man utd fans will say man utd will win

liverpool fans will say liverpool will win

cause its there team but i really do think liverpool will win the league thie year

well thats fair enuf the mans onli sayen what he believes. every1 has got their opinion and this is a blog website so people can share that with others. liverpool have a great chance of winning the league as do chelsea and utd.

Back