MarkMorton44

Reaction score
Is Football manager 2011 just too easy!?
Everywjere I look on the site, people are winning things left right and centre, in previous games, ive played seasons upon seasons getting relegated!! This year I cant stop winning and its almost not as enjoyable!

Have SI said that they made the game a little easier this year or what??

I haven't found it easy tbh. Had some pretty epic games, and found it much more realistic

If you are finding the game too easy go a lower league team or look at some of the many challenges on this forum.
I personally have not found it too easy and as such I am really enjoying my curent save.

some things make it harder, like the agents... but some things make it easier like the match prep...

its a balance act

I think this year's edition is much more difficult than previous versions. I suppose it just depends on the team you are, amongst other things. Liverpool are a lot weaker this year, in game, than in previous years, so I am finding it more difficult. Football Manager is a game where you can change the team you are, the division you're in, amongst many other things thus changing the difficulty level of your game.

So I really don't see why there should be any complaints about the game level.

I think this year's edition is much more difficult than previous versions. I suppose it just depends on the team you are, amongst other things. Liverpool are a lot weaker this year, in game, than in previous years, so I am finding it more difficult.
Seconded. Those who manage Liverpool need to make a total transformation of the club, and get rid of almost everyone in the club.

I am doing a lot better than I was before, but I put that down to learning the game. I feel like I've learnt a lot since getting FM11. The only way to know is if I went back to playing FM10 and see how I get on.

I think it is much harder than last years.

The corner bug made last years version really easy

I wouldnt say it's easy.. I was managing Liverpool, and fighting relegation until i finally got sacked. I applied for R. Madrid, and got the job and i'm winning the league atm. It really depends on the team you are managing

I think this is the hardest version I've ever played... Ok so I've won the champs league with Derby, but I still can't win the league, any other version and I'd have done it with any team from league one and above after 5 seasons max.

Don't agree with those that say Liverpool is harder, I was unlucky not to win the prem with them in the first season, I got taken over halfway through and then that was it, so easy with one or two top class signings.

I'm finding it far too easy at the moment, I was actually glad when my winning streak ended. Newcastle shouldn't be allowed anywhere near top of the table in the first season...

Lol, no. Try LLM. TRUE LLM (e.g. only use scouts for finding new players etc).

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I think it is much harder than last years.

The corner bug made last years version really easy

...If you used it...

i dont think is easy... maybe when you set up club on higher level and you are wining all the time