mickiac

Reaction score
View attachment 201608 "Houston Is A Hammer"

View attachment 201609 "West Ham secure Houston deal"
View attachment 201610 Houston on a local "Shiterail" train.

From my first days at West Ham I could tell that it was going to be a struggle. Lazy bastards, strikers who scored less than Susan Boyle and a defence who were as tight as the Thames. I realised that improvements were need throughout the team as my starting team just now was:
Green
Faubert
Tomkins
Reid
Ilunga (help me)
Collison
Noble
Nolan
Bentley
Cole
Carew

I could tell that my midfield was very strong as it was, but lacked in numbers. My centre backs were top notch, with my wingbacks playing incredibly bad. Carew was good, Cole once again could not score. Transfers were needed.

On the training ground I spotted some future talent such as Robert Hall, George Moncur and Dominic Vose showing potential. Young Sam Baldock has showed some determination and may be my answer to the replacement of Carlton Cole. Loanee George McCartney returning to his old club, could take Ilunga's first team place as well. As for the right back position, Faubert will be fighting with Joey O'Brien for that place. The midfield are secure of their places at the moment.

NEXT UPDATE TRANSFERS AND PRE-SEASON

Friendlies and Transfers

In my first week at West Ham, I signed a midfielder from my local team Morton because the guy was in my school. Aidan Fulton was the guy I signed and he cost me £100K. Ok, maybe wasting money, but I'm using him as an experiment to see if I can turn a average Scottish youngster into a decent player. I also played my first game against my Reserves:
West Ham 1 Carew
West Ham Reserves 1 Fanimo

I was far from happy with the performance. This showed I needed new platers. Fast. I then played my next friendly against Werder Bremen:

West Ham 1 Bentley
Werder Bremen Borowski
This was then followed by:

Pacos Ferreira 0
West Ham 3 Piquionne, Cole, Fry

I was greeted with even better news once I had signed Andreas Hinkel on a free transfer just before our next friendly:

Sporting Covilha 0
West Ham 2 Baldock, Fry

which was then followed by a friendly with Bradford:

Bradford 0
West Ham 5 Bentley, Carew, Noble, Piquionne, Tomkins

By this time my transfers were flurrying. I had signed George "The Boulder" Elokobi on a loan, signed Luke Ayling from Yeovil for £500K and I signed Ignasi Miquel from Arsenal for £800K. I decided to get rid of Freddie Sears as he was doing my nut in and took up space. He was shipped out to Portsmouth for £925K and Mathias Fanimo was loaned to Aldershot for scoring against my first team. Little *******;)

Accrington Stanley 1 Taylor
West Ham 7 Diop, Piquionne x2, Nolan x3, Cole

After we demolished Accrington Stanley I made one more signing. Nathan Delfuoneso from Aston Villa joined on loan as I shipped out Herita Ilunga to Ipswich on loan as well as Peter Kurucz to Bristol Rovers on loan.

NEXT TIME MY SEASON BEGINS OFFICIALLY

August

I was nervous for the start of my league campaign. Despite two convincing friendlies against Accrington and Bradford, I was worried for the rise in level of play we would have to side against. Luckily I had Peterborough first so it wasn't the worst case scenario. After playing my games, I decided to play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to favour my midfield. So my team was as followed:

Green (GK), Elokobi (DL), Reid (DC), Tomkins (DC), Hinkel (DR), Diop (DMC), Noble (CM), Collison (CM), Nolan (AMC), Piquionne (ST), Carew (ST). With my subs being: Boffin (GK), Faye (DC), Bentley (AMR), Delfouneso (ST), Ayling (DRC).

West Ham draw Plymouth

We were given a lucky draw in the 2nd Round of the League Cup to the Green Army. Looking for plenty of goals:)

Team to play Peterborough is: Green, Elokobi, Reid, Tomkins, Hinkel, Diop, Noble, Collison, Nolan, Piquionne, Carew. With subs: Boffin, Fry, Taylor, Cole, Faye.
View attachment 201756
It was a convincing win and I was especially happy with Jack Collison's performance.

We were now playing Plymouth in the League Cup with the starting team being: Boffin, Ayling, Faye, Miquel, Ilunga (before he went on loan), Fulton, Demel, Lansbury, Bentley, Baldock, Montenegro. Subs: Faubert, Fry, Nolan, Cole, Noble, Taylor, Piquionne.
View attachment 201760
Despite some horrendous goalkeeping by Ruud Boffin, we still prevailed as dominant winners. We lost two players to injury: Fulton and Lansbury, luckily neither were real first team players so I wasn't too bothered. Sam Baldock showed some huge potential as well.

Our next match was away to Leeds and I was feeling uneasy about a win, but my starting team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Diop, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Piquionne, Baldock. Subs: Boffin, Fry, Taylor, Carew, Bentley.
View attachment 201765
An absolutely fantastic result! At this point I felt my team were invincible! Unfortunately I lost my star striker Frederic Piquionne on a 3 month sideline. Reid is also an idiot for getting sent off.

Next up was Southampton and my team was: Green, Faubert, Faye, Tomkins, Elokobi, Diop, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Cole, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Miquel, Bentley, Baldock, Ayling.
View attachment 201766
I honestly don't understand how we drew. When Cole scored in the 4th minute of injury time I thought I had grabbed victory then the ref done a repeat of Liverpool-Arsenal and continued with the injury time until 90+8. There was only supposed to be 3 minutes and apart from the goal, nothing else happened in injury time so I was fuming. I was even madder when I found out we had been drawn away to Southampton in the League Cup.

Our next match came against struggling Portsmouth. The team to play them was: Green, O'Brien, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Diop, Collison, Nolan, Bentley, Cole, Carew. Subs; Boffin, Fry, Taylor, Baldock, Noble.

View attachment 201770
We continued our unbeaten run with a comfortable win over Pompey. Next stop back to Southampton.

The League Cup 3rdRound was a huge match and my team started as followed: Green, Demel, Tomkins, Reid, Taylor, Faye, Noble, Collison, Nolan, Cole, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Ayling, Bentley, Delfouneso, Fry, Miquel, Baldock.
View attachment 201771
Words could not describe how gutted I was. Green was injured so I had to take him off after he conceded and I couldn't get back into the game. Cole has been pish poor recently.

My final game of the month was against Ipswich. I had to bounce back with a win to keep my unbeaten run in the league intact. My team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Diop, Noble, Nolan, Bentley, Delfouneso, Baldock. Subs: Boffin, Collison, Miquel, Cole, Fry.
View attachment 201772
I hate 0-0 darws. Especially this one. We were all over them and we couldn't finish.

Awards
Manager of the Month: I was third!

Position
​3rd behind Nott'm Forest and Blackpool.

nice going really hope Bentley will be a regular in the team has he got many assists so far?

cole has been a beast for me, 19 in 21(H) carwe has 14 in 19 too

September

The team were looking dominant and bar the 0-0 draw with Ipswich we looked unbeatable. September was bound to be interesting...

Our first match was against Birmingham. It was going to be a tough, tough game, especially being away from home.
Team: Green, Hinkel, Faye, Tomkins, Elokobi, Diop, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Baldock, Cole. Subs: Boffin, Lansbury, Taylor, Delfouneso, Reid.
View attachment 202456
It was great to see Nathan Delfouneso scoring a winner against his club's fierce rivals. 3-2 was a decent score but we were 2-0 up so the defence needs a reality check.

Up next was our fierce rivals Millwall. My message was: WELCOME TO ****. Team:Green, Hinkel, Reid, Tomkins, Elokobi, Diop, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Baldock, Cole. Subs: Boffin, Ayling, Delfouneso, Bentley, Miquel.
View attachment 202461
We were incredibly lucky. Hameur Bouazza's a West Ham legend. At least we won that's all that matters.

Next up was Leicester and it was a match that was a must win as it would boost our chances of going to the top of the table. This was the first time I used the 4-4-2 formation. The team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Bentley, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Baldock, Delfouneso. Subs: Boffin, Demel, Taylor, Cole, Miquel.
View attachment 202462
We continued our unbeaten run in the league with a convincing win against Leicester as we stayed 2nd.

Our last game of the month was against Barnsley and the team was as followed: Green, Demel, Tomkins, Faye, Elokobi, Bentley, Collison, Noble, Taylor, Baldock, Delfouneso. Subs: Boffin, Miquel, Nolan, Carew, Ayling.
View attachment 202469
A fantastic way to finish the month was rounded off by the defeat of Barnsley. At the end of the month we were sitting top of the table and we showed no signs of slowing down.

Awards
Manager of the Month!

Position
1st!

NEXT OCTOBER!

Bentley's stats: Apps 9 (2), Goals 4, Assists 1, MoM 1

October

After we finished September top of the league, fans were jubilant. However, we had a tricky away fixture to Blackpool for our first match of the month and our team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Bentley, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Delfouneso, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Taylor, Faye, Baldock, Ayling.
View attachment 202627
I was slightly annoyed by the draw, however we went home from Blackpool with a point so it wasn't so bad.

Our next match was at home to Reading who were running well. Our team was:Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Faye, Elokobi, Bentley, Noble, Collison, Nolan, Delfouneso, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Fry, Taylor, Baldock, Reid.
View attachment 202628
I was raging that we couldn't finish them off. We had dropped to 2nd after that result.

Our 3rd match of the month was against Doncaster and it was bound to be a walk in the park. The team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Collison, Bentley, Noble, Taylor, Delfouneso, Cole. Subs: Boffin, Fry, Lansbury, Nolan, Carew.
View attachment 202629
Our bad luck continued this month with a **** performance. We had to beat Brighton next.

Our team was: Green, Demel, Tomkins, Faye, Elokobi, Faubert, Noble, Nolan, Collison, Delfouneso, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Fry, Taylor, Cole, Reid.

Somehow that screenshot didn't come up but I lost 2-1 at home to Brighton. MacKail-Smith put Brighton ahead and on the 9th minute Delfouneso equalised for us. MacKail-Smith scored 10 minutes from time as we were still to record a win this month.

In our last match we played Watford and the team was: Green, Hinkel, Tomkins, Reid, Elokobi, Bentley, Collison, Noble, Nolan, Delfouneso, Carew. Subs: Boffin, Miquel, Lansbury, Montenegro, Faye.

It happened again... The final score was 1-0 to us away from home and John Carew scored in the 84th minute. We had a poor October and now we were hoping for an improved November.
AWARDS
Really? We were terrible...

POSITION
4th yet again can't get the league screenie.
NEXT IS NOVEMBER....

cheers mate you're game's looking good! I'm now in my second season now but i'll check some of them out:) Haha Paddy McCourt injured no surprises there! The northern irish Owen Hargreaves!