too many good forwards??

chrissy_m_82

Reaction score
my problem is i have2 many good forwards, im currently 2 month into my second season wi man utd and i have rooney tevez wellbeck aguero(39m) and benzema(35m) and have pato coming in at end of the season, i play 442, who would you say was the best to get rid of out o tevez n rooney, they have both similar form last year bout 20 goals in 45 matches????

to be honest i aint got a clue why did you sign benzema and pato

ive said it before and will say it again DONT SPEND IF YOU DONT NEED TO.

to be honest i aint got a clue why did you sign benzema and pato

ive said it before and will say it again DONT SPEND IF YOU DONT NEED TO.

i had already bought benzema and then ac milan offered me pato for 12.5m as he was unhappy and demanding a move, which is too good to turn down!!

if u like benzema and aguero then i would get rid of berbatov to some like madrid or sumit for good money

if u like benzema and aguero then i would get rid of berbatov to some like madrid or sumit for good money

sod him in the summer to fund the move for benzema cause he was **** last year 9 goals in 29 apperances got 26m for him.

i had already bought benzema and then ac milan offered me pato for 12.5m as he was unhappy and demanding a move, which is too good to turn down!!

firstly i dont like benzema anyway over-rated in real-life and in fm people may disagree but who cares.

if pato got offered to me for 12.5m on my fm game to be honest i wouldnt of took it why?

-i got players already at arsenal who are similar to him eg. vela, RVP
-and he would of ended up moaning for not getting first-team cuz i got an amazing partnership with vela and paloschi immemse together
-and i dont need him the more players i sign the more players will moan when they dont get first-team thats how i see it anyway.

if your talknig to me i got

FC - carlos vela(truly class), RVP, eduardo
ST - Alberto Paloschi(truly class), adebayor, bendtner,

firstly i dont like benzema anyway over-rated in real-life and in fm people may disagree but who cares.

if pato got offered to me for 12.5m on my fm game to be honest i wouldnt of took it why?

-i got players already at arsenal who are similar to him eg. vela, RVP
-and he would of ended up moaning for not getting first-team cuz i got an amazing partnership with vela and paloschi immemse together
-and i dont need him the more players i sign the more players will moan when they dont get first-team thats how i see it anyway.

fair point bout benzema but he is doing the buisness 5 goals in his first 6 games, even if pato was to start moaning u could always ell him for a lot more than 12.5m!!

nah you wouldnt players who dont get first-team thier value drops instantly.

sell tevez and keep the rest u will get alot for him and i think rooney better