Numancia

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I don't if anyone alse having the same problem. I am getting too many injuries and too often. In fact I am getting someone injured almost in every game. Any suggestions if I should change tactics and/or training settings? Any help would be appreciated!

Are the injuries from games or from training.
If from games try to make your tactics less aggressive.
If from training get better/more physios or reduce training workload.

Most injuries happening during the game, so yeah you might be right as I have quite aggressive attacking formation, I also play very rigid and wide. Thanks for that I will try to adjust, but then I might not win as many as I am winning now.

Everyone has this problem. Constantly injuries...... There is also to many yellow cards and to many own goals. Seems like someone has slept, when they made this game.

Check the natural fitness and strength of players. I've never had loads of problems with injuries as I only get players that have excellent natural fitness and strength. The longest injury I've had in the entire save is 3 months. Others are just niggly knocks that are recovarable in-match.

Check the natural fitness and strength of players. I've never had loads of problems with injuries as I only get players that have excellent natural fitness and strength. The longest injury I've had in the entire save is 3 months. Others are just niggly knocks that are recovarable in-match.

Thanks mate I will try that,

Everyone has this problem. Constantly injuries...... There is also to many yellow cards and to many own goals. Seems like someone has slept, when they made this game.

I deffo agree with you on own goals. It is supposed to be most realistic Football simulation game!!!