Too Many Injuries!!!!

RhodesyStoke

Reaction score
I'm getting players injured every game. Should I lighten training? They never get injured in training though! :O

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

I have had 3 injuries in 34 minutes. This happens most games. Is this a glitch?

Happens a lot to me too, mostly mid-season (I had one game playing with 10 players after just over 35 min cos I had to sub 3 guys out injured and then one more with no subs remaining).
Training seems to be a factor, yes, but mostly it appears the better you do in game the more ther managers are inclined to go in hard on your players.
Only remedy is to build up some depth for your squad and reply in kind against hard tackles.
You're not alone with injury troubles....

I don't think it's a glitch, because one of the official patches would have fixed it. But it happens all the time for me too, I don't think it's the training, but I also don't think there's a way to avoid it? Just avoid players who have had a string of injuries or have a high injury prone attribute.

What training do you use Tugs is great i use it and i never have that many injured playes maybe 1 every 4-5 game's

I tend to have huge injury issues in the first season when managing any team.

Do you have a half-decent physio? And make sure none of the workloads are on intensive or heavy, I usually keep the overall bar to the furthest 'Medium' possible.

Try to make more rotation on the matches and change the player who suffer some minor injury during the matches

This game has injury issues which doesn't help.

I might check out my physio but I use tugs but decided to loosen it off a bit. Not so many injurues now so heres for hoping!