Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just downloaded very good transfer update and started a new game with my favourite Nottingham Forest. I applied my favourite tactics (very successful before) and lost literally every single competetive match.. :D In my last game I brought the team to Premier League and made 7th place second year with the tactics, but now it's just terrible.

But to my point: I realized, that after update there is so much new players in the team.. the ones from the original game database (like Simon ***, Henri Lansbury etc.) and the ones from update (like De Vries, Paterson, Abdoun..) And of course I bought about 3-4 new ones.. so from my 24 men squad 19 are new. Do you think it is a reason which makes the team play terrible? Is it even possible to make it work before I am relegated? It sucks, because in reality they got used to play together and it's okay.. but in the game it seems impossible..

Thanks

Last edited:
A squad with that many new players would probably take at least a season to gel. Only things I can recommend is having the training set to very high in team cohesion, or go into the editor yourself and change the player contracts/histories of last years signings and move them a year back.

My Liverpool squad had about 8-9 new players and it took them most of the season before they started playing well together.

For sure, with 19 new players you could well suck till after Christmas.
Lots of teamwork & team cohesion and don't over pressurize them before a match 'even if it is one you should win'
Remember it is a new save, you have to make them want to play for you all over again.

Thank you guys, I hope they will gel soon, because the performances are crazy. Best players are just standing with the ball waiting to die.. I will try to be nice to them.