Too many players unhappy about lack of first team footy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Eoin McG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 18K
had the same problem. really getting annoyed, especially Reus, I play him all the time and he still argues about other things that does not affect him, if I sell someone he argues and wants to leave....those who are backups and young, more for the future they argue and say they are better then those who are key players. it's really annoying, you are not alone in this problem.

Constantly having to deal with fringe players whining about first team playing time, when they're only backup players, is seriously ******* me off.
And the first team players who whine are the ones recovering from injuries. They'll have 50-60 percent match fitness, so I have to sacrifice my team's first half performances just to make these idiots stop whining.

This needs to get sorted. i have up to 7 players at a time unhappy with lack of first team football and the only reason i keep getting sacked with whoever i'm with. Either the team harmony drops through not playing these players, or you play them and keep losing so the team harmony therefor still drops through your match results. It's a game where the career mode is not required as when you get sacked it's almost impossible to get another job. I've been Liverpool and Chelsea got sacked and league 2 sides wouldn't even take me, instead going for a conference manager?? talk about realistic. I've noticed with the job interviews you have to select the same answers to the same questions for all interviews otherwise you get rejected.....so why add this to the game in the first place as it's not realistic. I preferred all of the past games where clubs offer you the position based on results you gained on the pitch!

This is the first FM game i can say i'm not happy with!!! and won't be buying the next if these aren't rectified!

I had a player who had a broken leg and was still 2 months from recovering from it ask me for more first team starts :@

I had a player who had a broken leg and was still 2 months from recovering from it ask me for more first team starts :@
Exactly the same except he had strained knee ligaments or something... he was out for about 6 months and he asked a few days after his injury for more starts.. he became unhappy.. bah blah so I let him go for nothing asap. He was **** anyway. (Maicon at 34 :D)

i set most of my players to back up or rotation it seemed to work a little bit

i set most of my players to back up or rotation it seemed to work a little bit
For some reason I found back up players to be more whiny or it may just be the type of players. Skrtel and Moreno didn't complain much for example, both are rotation and Corchia who is a backup whines eventho he is the right back that get the most starts in my team. I hold grudges and despite him performing the best (only slightly) in his position I offload him to Man City for £50M. Couldn't believe I got that much for him really I'm just trying my luck offering him to clubs

yeah it's frustrating, in my first season southampton save Jay Rodriguez in December not even fully recover from his long injury has a slt icon because of lack of first team football

Last edited:
after 3 or 4 games u get people moaning at u I have noticed

It's more related to team status and player ambition. A player with high ambition will want to play more games, despite his team status, or will want a move with more money/more playing time.

That, and the level of discipline you have set as your coaching attribute at the start..

Back