AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before, I started a new save with fiorentina who had 13 coaches but only 9 permitted, I asked board for more & they gave me max: 11 I sacked several people including scouts, physios & coaches yet I still have 13 ?

I have
1x DOF
1x *** Man
1x HOYD
1x GKP Coach
4x coaches
1x u19 coach
4x physio = 1 u19
3x scouts

might add that i was allowed to hire the youth coach when I still had 13 max apparently, HELP Please

Sorry if this has been posted before, I started a new save with fiorentina who had 13 coaches but only 9 permitted, I asked board for more & they gave me max: 11 I sacked several people including scouts, physios & coaches yet I still have 13 ?

I have
1x DOF
1x *** Man
1x HOYD
1x GKP Coach
4x coaches
1x u19 coach
4x physio = 1 u19
3x scouts

might add that i was allowed to hire the youth coach when I still had 13 max apparently, HELP Please

Why do you need 4 physios - give mutual termaination to 3. Get a fitness coach so he can train both senior and U19. Sack the DoF - you can do that job yourself. Sack the U19 until things improve, the head of youth will have to do the coaching on his own (with the help of the GK coach and the new fitness coach.)

Why do you need 4 physios - give mutual termaination to 3. Get a fitness coach so he can train both senior and U19. Sack the DoF - you can do that job yourself. Sack the U19 until things improve, the head of youth will have to do the coaching on his own (with the help of the GK coach and the new fitness coach.)

The physio's didn't affect, I don't think I had fully passed a day after I had sacked the people because I was doing so much stuff and it seemed to take effect eventually and said I had 8 rather than 13 so I managed to bring in my other staff.