Hernanes

Reaction score
I am playing with Evian Thonon Gaillard and I start now my second season in the ligue 1. However I have too many striker: Garra Dembele, Yaya Sanogo, Federico Macheda, Yannick Sagbo, Stanley Okoro, Matias Defederico, Lucas and I got surprisingly Neymar. So I will definitely play Neymar and perhaps Macheda, but who should I sell. I play with a 4-2-4. I will use Lucas as a AML (inside forward) Okoro as a AMR, but I don't know which role I should give the strikers and who should I get rid off.

thx

Last edited:
I am sorry, how can you afford all these players with Evian in the second season?

Sell Sagbo and Demebele...

retrain Defederico to Amr as Inside Foward or Winger

loan out Okoro

Play Neymar and Sanago upfront, have Mechada as Rotation and Lucas as you said Aml :)

Evian has a sugar daddy, so most of my transfers are paid with 48 months installements. The problem is that I can only have 4 non-eu players. I have Rafael in the goal, Manoel as central defender, Lucas as AML, Neymar as Striker, Defederico as AMR and Ivan Pacheco as AMC, so I have 6 non eu players. Pacheco will be on loan soon, but then I still have 5.