Tk1129

Reaction score
I seem to be getting way too many training injuries at the moment

I just created some new training schedules and put all my players on them. Initially i had 'heavy' schedules for all my players under 23 that still had room for development. It was a couple of notches below the 'very heavy' threshold.

I also created 'medium' schedules that were 2-3 notches below 'heavy' for everyone else.

All **** broke loose - complaints about training workload, training schedules, long-term injuries. So i decided to move everyone down to my 'medium' custom schedules.

The workload complaints stopped but the injuries didn't.

I thought that maybe the physical workload on my schedules was too 'heavy' so I adjusted the physical workload to equal exactly that of the default schedules. I wasn't getting injuries then, so i figured it would work. I kept the my 'medium' schedules a couple of notches above the default medium but the physical workload was the same.

Training injuries are persisting from overexertion and i can't wrap my mind around it. I have always been doing my own schedules and even on heavy I didn't get many injuries on past FM versions.

I am not doing heave match preparation, my coaches are all 3-4 stars, which is quite goof for my club. I have only 1 physio with fairly low determination but good physio stats and my training facilities are average. The pitch is good. I just don't get it.

I need help guys what am i doing wrong???

punish those who are the main culprits of injuring other players?

I seem to get more injuries on the new patch and mainly more red cards

It's usually in the form of "overexeted himself in the weight room" "attempted a sprint"

I can't tell if you were joking, but i'll take any suggestions at this point