Too much space between midfield and strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,
I sometimes get feedback from my AM during matches saying "there is too much space between my strikers and midfielders". I play a 4-3-3 formation which suits my team and is the only formation my squad is familiar with. I never know what to do when I hear this feedback. He is suggesting I change my formation? Team would be awkward with any other formation so it would be a bad move surely.

Any ideas how to react to this feedback?

John

I pay no attention to assisstant with regards to in-game advice. If you are happy with the way in which your team are doing, then ignore him. (He might be after your job), no just kiddin' :). I think i read somewhere that your number 2 shouldnt be relied upon for advice. Think theres alot of inconsistances and a range of opinions with regards to assisstant managers. I read all that somewhere

Greetings,
I sometimes get feedback from my AM during matches saying "there is too much space between my strikers and midfielders". I play a 4-3-3 formation which suits my team and is the only formation my squad is familiar with. I never know what to do when I hear this feedback. He is suggesting I change my formation? Team would be awkward with any other formation so it would be a bad move surely.

Any ideas how to react to this feedback?

John

Well, if YOU think that is a problem, then I would change other one of those CMs to advanced playmaker and allow him to join the attack more trough his PI. But if you think there is no problem, only assistant talking something, then I would just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.