Tool to start a game at a later date...

Shukhratbek

Reaction score

Hello guys...

Some of you might have heard about a tool in Football Manager which lets you start the game at a later date... For example, Football Manager 2010 you might wanna start playing from 2015... With that tool you could do that.

Unfortunately, do not remember what that tool was called and how to find it.. I was hoping you guys could help me with that..

Would any of you know of such a tool? Would you know how to find it?

Your help and advice is very much appreciated...

you mean like holidaying the game or an actual tool you download off the internet.

Never heard of this tool. Would be helpful to me :p

would be pretty fun atually but i havent heard anything about it

I've never heard of it either...just going on holiday was what I thought you'd do

Never heard of it, but when you think about it, the tool (if there was one) would have to generate everything that happens like the game does, so it wouldn't be any better than simply opening FM and going on holiday until 20-whatever.

It would but i reckon this guy has just made it up

It would but i reckon this guy has just made it up

hi there...

mate, i haven't surely made it up.. wouldn't be so imaginative with things like this.. .

This tool exists as far as i know.. i did hear about it...

Thanks for suggestions above to all..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Never heard of it, but when you think about it, the tool (if there was one) would have to generate everything that happens like the game does, so it wouldn't be any better than simply opening FM and going on holiday until 20-whatever.

hi there, mate..

could you explain how to go on a holiday? When you click Manager --> Options -- There is "Go on holiday" but it does require you to press Continue button all the time.. How can i go on holiday and let the game run on its own for years in the game until i stop it.. ?

Thanks for the answers..

You click the option that says: Go on Holiday Indefinately and you can leave it running.