StoryTimeFM

Reaction score
Toon Army: Chasing Champions

343g8sz.png

StoryTimeFM takes charge at Newcastle
The Newcastle United board have announced the appointment of StoryTimeFM as the clubs new manager.
StoryTimeFM is said to be relishing the opportunity to manage at St. James' Park and the Magpies supporters are sure to be hoping he can make a difference to their team.

Season Expectations
Continental qualification is believed to be possible this season. As a result the board has allocated a £15.75M transfer budget as long side a wage budget of £937K p/w.

StoryTimeFM's Newcastle Career Aim's
-Top 5 finish, 1st Season
-Top 2 finish, 2nd Season
-Qualify for Champions League football
-Win Community Shield
-Win FA Cup
-Win Champions League
-Win Premier League
#More will be added as story goes on#

Good luck mate, will be a good read this, set yourself some good targets...will be following :)

343g8sz.png

Seasons' Formation

I have used this tactic numerous times without fail, I'm expecting some large wins this season with the use of this tactic.

34djv2o.png

Transfers

Struggled to get rid of deadbeat players like Obertan & Williamson, will try again in January time. I have full confidence in Guardado, not my preferred pick but he was all the was available taking wages and price into consideration. Ronaldinho was a great signing in my eyes, the wage packet is worth it due to increases in shirt sales and the general moral boost he gives the squad. He will also be useful when it comes to tutoring youngsters like new signing Odegaard.

In

etea86.png

Out
35a6mw5.png

Last edited:
343g8sz.png

August || The Cisse Show

MoM: Papiss Cisse
2elvwpe.png

e828ug.png

MoM: Papiss Cisse

vxja0k.png