Toon Army Taking Over: A Newcastle Story

superfrank

Reaction score
5th July 2011
View attachment 241133

Breaking News: Alan Pardew sacked from Newcastle United with immediate affect.​

View attachment 241134View attachment 241138
Interview Coming up with Mike Ashley soon...

View attachment 241139

Reporter:
So, Mr. Ashley, first things first: why did you feel the need to change the manager?
Mike Ashley: Well, we felt as if the team had become stagnant and unimaginative under Alan towards the back end of last season which is not what we feel is the direction Newcastle as a club should head in.
Reporter: Ok, now looking forward; who do you see taking over from Alan Pardew?
Mike Ashley: Haha, you don't pull any punches do you? Well we had a few targets in mind prior to terminating Alan's contract but we'd like to respect the confidentiality of this affair and wait until there is a concrete deal made to appoint a new manager of Newcastle.
Reporter: Alright, well thanks a lot Mike, we'll speak to you soon.
Mike Ashley: Cheers, speak to you soon.

hey guys any feedback would be great, update will be posted in a bit once i get home from school. thanks

BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 241194

View attachment 241200
Jim White: We can cross live to St. James' Park as there is news flooding through my sources that an appointment of a new manager is imminent!

View attachment 241201
Reporter: Yes, we can confirm that a new manager of Newcastle United FC is being announced: James Malin, a relatively unknown man. Malin worked his way through the ranks of the Newcastle youth set up before a career ending knee injury at age 16. From then on, desperate to stay involved in football, Malin earned his coaching badges and was lurking around the youth teams and clearly impressed enough to earn his place in the hot seat.

Pre-Season Summary

View attachment 241222

Pre-Season Round Up

All in all it was a pretty average pre-season for Newcastle, it started off extremely poorly but they recovered to have a strong end to the pre-season.

View attachment 241223

New Season Preview

Newcastle will look to emulate their previous season's performance and add to it to continue the upward curve Newcastle has had as a club ever since they got relegated from the Premier League. This season looks like quite a promising one with high rollers Man City and Chelsea being unusually inactive during the summer transfer window. There will be a lot of genuine contenders for a place among Europe's elite and Newcastle will be aiming to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Early Fixtures
View attachment 241231

Good luck, will be following this story. Been looking for a good one.

Norwich 0-1 Newcastle

View attachment 241254Norwich 0-1 NewcastleView attachment 241255

Newcastle are off the mark, today they chalked up their first win of the season at the second time of asking at Carrow Road. It was a nervy game for Newcastle after they took the lead through Papiss Cissé after two minutes, Jonas Gutierrez supplying the assist for his team mate. This is the first competitive goal that Cissé has scored for Newcastle who will be delighted to have gotten off to such a clinical start for Newcastle. After the early goal the home team Norwich came back at Newcastle with a vengeance, strike partners Steve Morrison and Grant Holt squandering chance after chance. Grant Holt adding a missed penalty to his list of missed chances in today's match, in the end Newcastle held their nerve and came out victorious.

Man of the Match:
Jonas Gutierrez
View attachment 241258

[video=youtube;DoxQi7Zwt7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoxQi7Zwt7s[/video]​

yeah i have, you were the one who made me wanna do a newcastle save. looking back at your story they do look pretty similar -- my bad. good luck with your story will keep following.

sorry again

yeah i have, you were the one who made me wanna do a newcastle save. looking back at your story they do look pretty similar -- my bad. good luck with your story will keep following.

sorry again

No worries matey :) and thank you very much I'll keep an eye on this too