Top 10

Kris

Reaction score
Thought i would start a top 10 Thread.I will add a new top 10 every week or i will try anyway. First up

Top 10 Playstation 2 Games

1.Pro Evolution Soccer 3
2.Grand Theft Auto:Vice City
3.Mortal Kombat:Shaolin Monks
4.ICO
5.Pro Evolution Soccer 5
6.Socom 2
7.Fifa 2001
8.GUN
9.Star Wars: Battlefront 2
10.Shadow of the Colossus

I done this in the start of FM-B,

Its quite dull if you do loads of em

Everyone should post their own top tens, to make it more exciting :p

A franchise on my original idea ey KJ !
onlyposting to play on arcade..need to win garage tennis...

Pfft Last time i try to start something :mad:

1. Pro Evolution Soccer 5
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 4
3. Pro Evolution Soccer 3
4. Metal Gear Solid 3
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Pro Evolution Soccer 2
7. Metal Gear Solid 2
8. SOCOM II
9. GTA: SA
10. GTA: VC

is pro evo actually any good? ive heard something bad about the names being wrong and team names but never had a copy - always buy the fifa footy game

Pro Evolution is brilliant for gameplay - if you can get the hang of it. The player controls can be anything from sublime to downright frustrating. Ive got a copy of Pro Evo 4 on Ebay for 4 quid at the moment hahaha

Yes trav you hear correct, the team names and stadium names are wrong on Pro Evo unless you get the chip thing or whatever its called thats out that corrects them all. I personally prefer Fifa and always buy them.

Lloyd said:
the team names and stadium names are wrong on Pro Evo unless you get the chip thing or whatever its called thats out that corrects them all.
What is the point? i think im going to stick with fifa to be ohnest becuase you CANT go wrong :)

Trav, just rent a copy of Pro Evo or buy a copy and play it for a few weeks. You'll either love it or hate it. Don't just play it once because if you're switching over from FIFA it will be strange at first but ocne you get into it it's probably the most enjoyable of the two.

You actually can, Ive been a Fifa fan every year until this year, Fifa 2006 is *****. Pro Evo would be perfect if they could revamp the Master League to make it more playable. Theres nothing better than a multiplayer game of Pro Evo.

Lee said:
You'll either love it or hate it.

its like marmite then? well it will have to be done, ill borrow it instead of renting as im good at damaging games :cool:

1.Pro Evolution Soccer 3
2.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
3.Pro Evolution Soccer 5
4. GTA3
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Gta Vice city
7. Pro Evo 4
8. Pro Evo 3
9. Fifa 2006
10. NFL Street

clackerbag said:
Theres nothing better than a multiplayer game of Pro Evo.

Agreed,its unbeatable :D

Pro Ev(o) is far superior to FIFA now,and for those who cry about the names being wrong,you can buy a memory card for a few quid off ebay,cheaper than a normal one!

1.PES3
1.=PES4
1.=PES5
4.GTA vc
5.MOH-frontline
6.PES1
7.GT3
8.GTA-Liberty City? first one i think
9.FIFA 04
10. Had a James Bond one that was classic for multiplayer...canne remember its name tho

Jack said:

1.Pro Evolution Soccer 3
2.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
3.Pro Evolution Soccer 5
4. GTA3
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Gta Vice city
7. Pro Evo 4
8. Pro Evo 3
9. Fifa 2006
10. NFL Street

Pro Evo 3 must be good to be in your list twice.;)

1. Pro Evolution Soccer 5
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Metal Gear Solid 2
4. Fahrenheit
5. GTA: San Andreas
6. Socom II: U.S. Navy SEALs
7. Max Payne 2
8. Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time
9. Killzone
10. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

How can people like PES3 better than PES5. PES5 is the pinnacle of football on the PS2.

Trav said:
is pro evo actually any good? ive heard something bad about the names being wrong and team names but never had a copy - always buy the fifa footy game

Pro Evolution is the better game, it has been for years. EA just pray on people like you (no offence ;)) who will not buy a game without the player/team/league licenses.

Anyway back on topic now as this isn't a FIFA v PES thread :D

yes Sean :D. Your right about PES5 aswell, People like 3 better because it's simple gameplay while 5 is that little bit more challenging.