Top 11 Players in the Premiership Not Going to World Cup

Huddlestone - should replace carrick hes been **** this season, BECKHAM ?
Walcott should be there before SWP & Lennon,
Dawson instead of Upson.
King ? how long before he gets injured lol.

Scott Parker for me instead of Scholes. Can't believe Carrick got in instead of this boy; he's quality. Although I can understand Capello's decision not to include him I think Adam Johnson would have been a good choice on the wing, perhaps we should have taken him instead of Upson.

Well Darren Fletcher is ****, so watching the world cup at home |)

Darren Fletcher is ****?

Im sorry, im not Darren's biggest fan but there is no way on earth he is ****. He would get in to your sorry excuse of a team without breaking a sweat and oh just remind me, isn't he your countries captain? yet he is ****. ok mate

Frey

Zanetti----Mexes-----Milito----Clichy

-----------Cambiasso---Banega

---Nasri-----------Diego--------Ronaldinho

------------ Pato --------------------

This team has all. Creativity, Balanced, pace. This team can make many teams look like school boys.

big Premier League presence in that team

Darren Fletcher is ****?

Im sorry, im not Darren's biggest fan but there is no way on earth he is ****. He would get in to your sorry excuse of a team without breaking a sweat and oh just remind me, isn't he your countries captain? yet he is ****. ok mate

Here fishy, fishy.

Darren Bent
Theo Walcott
Michael Ballack
Essien
Bobby Zamora
Adam Johnson

Theo Walcott is a championship player at best.
Essien is by far the greatest loss for one of the world cup teams. Ghana's star player and one of the best in his role in the world.

Adam Johnson has great potential but is currently not good enough to go to a world cup. Would have been a 2006 Walcott if he went.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Well Darren Fletcher is ****, so watching the world cup at home |)

Darren Fletcher is by far the 2nd most successful in team in England's greatest midfielder.
Scholes has shown some of what he used to be but had lost it.

Theo Walcott is a championship player at best.
Essien is by far the greatest loss for one of the world cup teams. Ghana's star player and one of the best in his role in the world.

Adam Johnson has great potential but is currently not good enough to go to a world cup. Would have been a 2006 Walcott if he went.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Darren Fletcher is by far the 2nd most successful in team in England's greatest midfielder.
Scholes has shown some of what he used to be but had lost it.

makes no sense?

Huddlestone - should replace carrick hes been **** this season, BECKHAM ?
Walcott should be there before SWP & Lennon,
Dawson instead of Upson.
King ? how long before he gets injured lol.
Dawson instead of King Imo, watch him get injured. Walcott is absoloutely bollocks, can't cross it, he can only run,Lennon < SWP <Walcott

Dawson instead of King Imo, watch him get injured. Walcott is absoloutely bollocks, can't cross it, he can only run,Lennon < SWP <Walcott
You just said walcott, is better than swp, and swp is better than lennon lololol

cant believe how many people rate Walcott if he had no pace he wouldn't even make non-league teams

Darren Fletcher is Man Utd's best midfielder.
Better? :)

ooh right lol i wouldnt go that far but he defo makes a difference when he plays

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Whats Berbatov doing on this list??????

im pretty sure your the guy that claims lampard will never leave chelsea yet you have replaced him with gerrard by the looks of things?