Jams54

Reaction score
I am just about to start my second season as man utd. finished 3rd last season and looking top get in some top quality players so just wanted to know in your opinion who are the top 3 players in the game not including ronaldo and messi. any position or age. thanks

Pogba at DM
Ter Stegen at GK
Lewandowski at CF
Hummels at CB

off the top of my head

Depends on where your team needs upgrading.

However Alvarez Balanta at CB is a must buy imo. He has been world class for my Liverpool side. Him and Sakho together make a great shutdown duo.

What tactic do you use, and what are your weakest positions? How much budget do you have to spend this season?

On my saves best 3 players around other than Messi or Ronaldo are usually Bale Hazard Pogba.

Tried to pick players that have a fixed PA, to make sure they're the same for everyone in every save.

Balanta - World Class label in my third season with Arsenal. Best CB ingame IMO.

Pogba - World Class label from the go. Best non-attacking midfielder in the game. Can play playmaker roles, box-to-box, ball winning etc. And do all of them equally well.

Hazard - World Class label in my third season. Just pure awesome stats for an AM in all positions.

The last two, though, are really expensive to get. Agree with a poster above me that Balanta is a must buy since he is so cheap and gets so good. Got Pogba for 80M quid with Arsenal (plus 12M sign-on fee and agent fee) and can only guess that Hazard would be equally expensive to pry away.

Last edited: