Chelsea's Fixtures
Spurs away
United home
Arsenal away

Man Utd's Fixtures
Arsenal home
Chelsea away
Sunderland home

The next 3 games for the Top 3 will have a massive effect where the PL Trophy ends up in May 2011.

Its 3 MASSIVE games for Arsenal's title challenge they must get at least 5 points i think to still be in the race.
Chelsea have the hardest three games with two away games at WHL and the Emirates and a tricky home game with Man Utd in Chelsea form they will be lucky to come away with 3 points (probs at the Emirates:'()
And Man Utd also have the same games as Arsenal two big 4 teams and a mid table team to play.

So who will be top after these games your thoughts?

Man united will be top and with the blackpool game in hand

Arsenal will lose all three
Chelsea will beat Arsenal but lose other two
United will win all three

Man united will be top and with the blackpool game in hand

Arsenal will lose all three
Chelsea will beat Arsenal but lose other two
United will win all three

Even Stoke will beat us :S

Even Stoke will beat us :S
yeah they're a team of tanks, fuller will bully Arsenal's soft defence - Nasri is due some sort of injury and he's the only player i fear at the mo (i dont mean anything srious like ramsey) if RVP and cesc feature i don't think either will be 100percent fit

yeah they're a team of tanks, fuller will bully Arsenal's soft defence - Nasri is due some sort of injury and he's the only player i fear at the mo (i dont mean anything srious like ramsey) if RVP and cesc feature i don't think either will be 100percent fit

We beat Stoke home and away last season though whats different with 10/11 ?

I can see united winning all theres, chelsea losing theres except for the arsenal match where they'll win or draw.

I can see arsenal ******* up as usual.

Any team in the top 5 also has a chance of winning the PL. Dont blind yourself thinking they are the only teams that will win it. You could be very very wrong

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Forgot we had them

to be honest what i predicted to happen is more a wish list, i will be suprised and amazed if i am right

Dont know why i wrote that :S

Kos and Squil are great on thier day

:)

Koscielny/Squillaci

Squillaci was such a fail.. How did he manage to headbutt Koscielny? Still, we also have Djourou, and hopefully Vermaelen will be back soon - God knows we need him. Arsenal need a good result against Stoke without injuries, and hopefully Cesc will be back for Utd (I fully expect RVP to be - he played 70 mins against Wigan and another 20 or so vs Fulham. Chelsea have picked the worst time to lose form, but I imagine the size of all three games will make them work harder for victory. JT still isn't 100% though and the Spurs game could be a goalfest since neither team can defend at the mo.

December is often a very important month during the season and with the top 3 teams in the table all playing each other, i think who ever comes out on top after December will be fravorites to lift the title in may, Manchester United usually have a good December past seasons and as a supporter, i'm hoping for the same. Some people think the away game at the Bridge against Chelsea will be the toughest for the Red Devils, don't get me wrong it's going to be a tough game, it always is! but the game off the month has to be Manchester United vs Arsenal. Arsenal are currently on form and have been impressive on the road this season. With the form off Nasri, it will be a brilliant spectical for the football fan, I believe though being at Old Trafford, United will have enough about them. 3 very tricky games for Chelsea who in past years, don't usually have good Decembers. With aways games at Arsenal and Spurs and the home match with United, maybe i'm being a bit bias but with their current form, I think only 3 points will be earned (home to Arsenal). Arsenal are in awesome form and with Nasri playing out off hes skin, they pose a threat. I'd expect them too beat the physical pressence of Stoke and give a good account of themselves away at Old Trafford although I think they will lose narrowly, the home game with Chelsea could go either way.

I think man utd can use there squad to win the league this year, our second team would give it to chelsea

kuszczak
neville
brown
evans
fabio
carrick
anderson
park
obertan
hernandez
owen

I think man utd can use there squad to win the league this year, our second team would give it to chelsea

kuszczak
neville
brown
evans
fabio
carrick
anderson
park
obertan
hernandez
owen

that team got beat 4-0 of West Ham the bottom team in the PL

if WHU score four think how many Chelsea will score ;)

Very important game next week. Hopefully we can get out of Old Trafford with at least a point, then it's game on. A top 2 finish, and a League Cup, and it would be a good season. If we were to sign a really good Centre Back, a la Cahill or Mexes, I think we could finish Top, and maybe even complete the double.

We will see.

On recent form im not confident but Lamps will be back very soon which could give the frontline the lift they need. I would take a point at Spurs aslong as we got 6points against Utd and Arsenal. Not happy at the moment but trophys are given out in May not December.

On recent form im not confident but Lamps will be back very soon which could give the frontline the lift they need. I would take a point at Spurs aslong as we got 6points against Utd and Arsenal. Not happy at the moment but trophys are given out in May not December.
Isn't the club world championship, given out in December? ;)

man utd could potentially open up a big gap during this month and by January i expect man utd to be top with arsenal second and chelsea could potentially be as low as 5th if they continue their current form.

If Arsenal take their thumb out of their buts. They might actually achieve something against United, Chelski and Stoke. I think they'll get wins at Chelski and Stoke and draw against United. So, personally Arsenal will be top. :)

Back