Top 3's Next 3 Games

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

Who will be Top after the next 3 Games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think man city will be top by the new year, chelsea manure and arsenal will all take points off each other and city will breeze quietly past

Arsenal MUST win Stoke, becasuse I expect certainly nothing in the other two games.
Specialli with the cr***y defensive line we have.

Arsenal's fixtures
Stoke home
Chelsea home

Chelsea's Fixtures
United home
Arsenal away

Man Utd's Fixtures
Chelsea away
Sunderland home

The next 3 games for the Top 3 will have a massive effect where the PL Trophy ends up in May 2011.

Its 3 MASSIVE games for Arsenal's title challenge they must get at least 5 points i think to still be in the race.
Chelsea have the hardest three games with two away games at WHL and the Emirates and a tricky home game with Man Utd in Chelsea form they will be lucky to come away with 3 points (probs at the Emirates:'()
And Man Utd also have the same games as Arsenal two big 4 teams and a mid table team to play.

So who will be top after these games your thoughts?

One down two to go. Man Utd had the best week with thier two title rivals dropping ponts

Arsenal's fixtures
Chelsea home

Chelsea's Fixtures
Arsenal away

Man Utd's Fixtures
Sunderland home

Week 2 was cancelled so week 3 will decide who will be top come the 27th

Well, we have a good chance of going top if we can defeat Sunderland at home, whilst, I also hope that Arsenal and Chelsea cancel each other out.

I think United will end top out of them, seeing as how two matches have gone out of the window already for all three.

Arsenal will take 3 points, Manchester United will take 7, Chelsea will get 4.

Watch this space.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Surprised you caught on ;)

Last edited:
Arsenal's fixtures
United away LOST
Chelsea home WIN

Chelsea's Fixtures
Spurs away DRAW
Arsenal away LOST

Man Utd's Fixtures
Arsenal home LOST
Sunderland home WIN

Happy with 3 points out of 6 would have rathered having 4 though :)

6 from a possible 6, happy with that and probably would have been 9 from 9 if the chelsea game went ahead. TOP OF THE LEAGUE :D

Back