jamrocker

Reaction score
yeah so i'm aiming for top 4 finish and need an amc, amr and a few young back ups for lb, rb aml. I'm thinking conca for amc and torosidis for back up rb, but dno who to get amr. sanchez is too much 25m and i wanted dodo as i've seen much of him on here but hes not on my db:'(

Which team are you?

AMC - Medunjanin, Martin Galvan, Badelj, Rene Mihelic
AMR - Borek Dockal, Andrey Chukhlei, Karim Ait Fana, Urretaviscaya, Eduardo Salvio, El Shaaraway, Boudebouz, Spas Delev
LB - Emil Johansson, Felix Bastians, Fabian Monzon, Behrang Safari, Santiago Garcia

i replaced blackpool with my created team and put 100m to spend

thanks for the suggestions guys, any tips for back up/young aml?

i know marilungo from sampadoria is aml/st but i play him as aml and is awsome and scores goals cost about 11m

thanks for the suggestions guys, any tips for back up/young aml?

As far as I know, Hazard can play on the left.

Either way, try James Rodriguez - Marko Marin - Jordi Alba

K thanks guys, i think i'll go for rodriguez. Also any suggestions for full backs, under 8mil. And are good backup? I tried the ones man v.1 said but i dont think they will be good enough and the only one i wanted monzon cant get a wp.

danilo right full back from santos dubbed new maicon has release clause off 3.7m i think always buy him for my united team!

DL - Dodo, Jose Angel, Konstantin Rausch
DR - Sebastien Corchia, Sime Vrsaljko, Samuel Inkoom

DL - Dodo, Jose Angel, Konstantin Rausch
DR - Sebastien Corchia, Sime Vrsaljko, Samuel Inkoom

Ok so im scouting corchia now, looks a really good prospect, but for lb dodo and rausch aren't on my game and i've scouted angel i think hes going to be expensive though

edit: corchia doesn't want to come to me and i cant get i wp for the other two

Last edited:
Ok so im scouting corchia now, looks a really good prospect, but for lb dodo and rausch aren't on my game and i've scouted angel i think hes going to be expensive though

edit: corchia doesn't want to come to me and i cant get i wp for the other two
thats strange what database are you using and have you loaded german and brazil leagues

nope i've only loaded england.
thats why if you start new game you need to select large database and load as many leagues as possible makes game better and loads more realistic with **** loads of players

Tbh i would have thought anyone worth buying for a big team would have been in the large database.

Tbh i would have thought anyone worth buying for a big team would have been in the large database.
yep me to but so many quality players the more leagues you have and better regens to think i have about 26 leagues loaded 7500 players:)