kjaer 14 mil
Boucher 300 k

worst

Hamsik 24mil
Driver 2.2 mil
Sakho 12.5 mil
Akinfeev 14 mil
Pedro 33 mil

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

he cost me 37.5 second

This is only for my current save with United :

Best

Gareth Bale (£40M + regen)...Record signing, only got him in January 2014 (I'm in October now) but he's already scored 11 goals & got 21 assists in 34 games.

Neymar (£37M)...scores a shitload of goals and gets a fair amount of assists too. So far this season he's scored 10 goals in 9 games.

Mats Hummels (£16M)...into his third season with us, he's scored 17 goals and got 5 assists in that time. Not bad for a defender.

Eden Hazard (£17M)...28 goals and 44 assists in 3 seasons. He was never a first choice player though so I thought it was only fair to move him on after signing Bale. Valencia (who I've sold a fair amount of players to tbh) signed him for £30M in the summer.

David De Gea (£17.5M)...86 cleansheets in 162 games, nuff said.

Worst

Connor Wickham (£5M)...one of my first signings, scored 4 goals in 35 games. Spent a couple of loans at Birmingham & Spurs before being sold to Sunderland for £4M in the summer.

Pablo Piatti (£11.75M)...1 goals & 11 assists in 37 apps. Not good enough for the wages he was on, sold him to Barca for £12M.

Mattia Destro (Free)...2 first team appearances and a fair amount in non-competitive games, 0 goals. Somehow, I managed to get £4.6M for him off Newcastle a year later, where he's scored 1 goal in 19 first team apps before being loaned out to Evian TG FC.

Tiago Dutra (250k)...plucked out of Villareal B with the hope of turning him into a decent back-up player. Gave him a few first team games, all riddled with mistakes. Loaned him out to Dynamo Kiev (affiliates) for a year before selling him to Betis for a cool £2M in the summer.

Ganso (£24M)...struggling to pick a fifth. Ganso never lived up to what his attributes suggest so I've gone with him. He has morale problems and was pretty inconsistent in his 3 seasons...managed only 7 goals & 25 assists, not good enough really considering his wages. Sold him to Barca for £47M in the summer (H).

Last edited:
Best buys:

1) Renan - Avai (£1.6m)
2) Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo (£3.6)
3) McDonald Mariga - Inter (£2.2m)
4) Cedric Bakambu - Fc Sochuax Montbe' (£2.6 m)
5) Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos (£1.2m)

Worst buy:

1) to be honest I have never really had a bad buy... I have never spent a truck load on 1 player and if I have, he has performed really well! Krasic, Pastore (once) Jucilei

Best :
Couthois sp( £4 mil )
Agyei (£5mil)
Cavani(£35 mil)
Sakho (£10mil)
Sanogo (free)

Worst:
Bale( £55 mil )
Henrique (£25mil)
Schweinsteiger (£29mil)
De Gea (£17 mil)
Giuseppe Rossi (£19mil)

Best
Nuri Sahin 20 mil
Paco Alcacer Approach To Sign
Akinfeev 27 Mil
Fazio Transfer List so 700k
Thiago Approach To Sign
Worst
Jonny evans
Kalou
Jack Cork
Charlie Adam
Gary Cahill

Just been having a chat with my mate and we was on about who's are best n worst players we've had or have so i thought I'd throw question out.

My Best

Hulk
Pablo Piatti
Tom Cleverley
Joao Moutinho
Igor Akinfeev

The Worst

Gabriel Torje
Michael Johnson
Robinho
Kenny Miller
Bojan
what role did you play piatti

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

best: defour, lamela, toloi, welbeck and tomovic and i must give him credit mbark boussouffa

worst: mutu, wickham, zigic, hleb, Sebastian larsson

Blackburn.....

Best:
1:Christian Benitez £1.6m
2:Malkhaz Asatiani FREE
3:Thomas Kahlenbeg £5.75m
4:Dirk Kuyt £3.2m
5:Constant Djakpa £1.3m

Worst:
1:Fedrico Macheda LOAN
2:Jay Rodrigues £775k
3:Mark Van Bommel FREE
4:Jordan Brown £450k
5:Gerrado Bruna £1

(I'm only in my second season)

5 bestShane long 3.3 mil 30+ goals both seasonsAndtes iniesta 32 mil 7 games 4 goals 8 assistsCesc fabregas 46 mil first season 30 goals 22 assistsPato 30 mil gets plenty of goal and assistsHugo lloris 18 mil plenty of clean sheets5 worstDavid silva 46 mil but r Madrid had just bought him only 4 goals and 6 assists in2 seasonsRyan bertrand only ave rating of 7 but got him for freeMapou yanga mbiwa 12.75 mil ave rating if 6.5Andre schurrie 14.5 mil not many goals or assistsMichael manciemne poor for Carlisle in prem but good for England so good to call if you r Engkand

Newcastle now in 2021/22

Best signings (no order)

Luiz (£2.1 million, Regen) - broke into the first team at age 19 and has been the driving force to consecutive premier leagues, the second along with a treble.

Vaclav Kadlec (£2 million) - bought from Arsenal where he rarely played, been a perfect Inside Forward AML, getting tonnes of assists and a fair amount of goals.

Raul Valdez (£1.9 million - regen) - Brilliant player, bought at just 18, broke into the squad at 19, at 23, he is now the highest rated DMC on the game, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Barca and Real Madrid are all after him.

Tohinho (£26.5 million - regen) - bad first season as a striker, moved him to AMR and he's done brilliant ever since, European midfielder of the year at 25, 2 time English footballer of the year, 1 time Young player of the year.

Daniel Sturridge (Free) - provided great rotation with Kadlec in AML, scoring many goals from there as well as a lot of assists.

Worst signings (no order)

Mark Van Bommel (free) - complete waste of wages, played poorly in all games he played.

Andrew Keogh (£3.2 million) - was only good enough for the bench, went on long goal droughts when he was playing.

Mark Randall (free) - only made 10 apperances, didnt live up to potential and flopped because he didnt like the country.

Mario Ballotelli (free) - took up alot of wages, didnt turn up for training multiple times, complained about fines despite having 3 or 4 warnings, tried to get his contract tore up, was left to rot in the reserves.

Jermain Defoe (free) - thought he had one good year left in him, flopped.

Best:-

Paulo Henrique - (20.5m) - Excellent all round attacking player.
David De Gea - (16.5m) - Excellent prospect keeper
Sergio Aguero - (39m) - Awesome striker, keen goal scorer. (i found pairing him with Rooney worked very well)

Worst: -

Adebayor - (11m) - Found he was very lazy, he didn't work very hard and was terrible at scoring a 1 - on - 1.
Jovetic - (14.8m) - Always losing the ball and passing was not great.
Barnetta - (13.25m) - First season he was excellent. He was producing many goals but the second season he became very lazy, was always complaining and when i loaned him to west ham (whom was demoted to the championship), he only got an average rating of 6.47.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Best:

David Goodwillie 1.4m
Daniel Aquino 750k
Sergio Araujo Loan view to 3.5m deal.
Ki Sung Yong 4m
Jordi Gomez 2.5m

Worst:

Brett Omrerod 250k
Cesar Delgardo Free 55k a week wages. Greedy never passes.
Victor Anichebe Free 40k a week wages. Never scores.
Sylvain Marveaux Free 45k a week wages injury prone.
Victor Obbina Free 30k a week wages. Greedy and bad attitude.
By far the worst..

Sortis Kryiagkos Free 43k a week wages and has an average match rating of 6.11 after 19 games..

Best buy: Laurito 375k for Legia , Nacer Barazite 1m for Legia, Alexey Rudenok 60k, Artur Boruc free, Cheikh Gueye free
Worst: So far Piotr Parzyszek 425k The acquisition was completely random, because i bumped into a screenie of him with INSANE stats. Showed no improvement in stats, inconsistent infront of the goal.

what role did you play piatti

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

best: defour, lamela, toloi, welbeck and tomovic and i must give him credit mbark boussouffa

worst: mutu, wickham, zigic, hleb, Sebastian larsson

i played piatti as a LEFT ATTACKING MIDFIELDER with inside forward then attack instruction same with Tom Cleverley

Best 5 for Blackburn Rovers: 1) Adam Hlousek - £1.4m - brilliant left winger but barca are in the hunt for him
2) Axel Witsel - £4.1m - good amount of goals and assists for a cam
3) Gregory van der Wiel - £6m - consistently good and the price I paid for him looks like a steal now
4) Ryder Matos - Free - 19 year old attacker who can play anywhere down the right, why real madrid let him go i have no idea
5) Vaclav Kadlec - £1.9m - taken him a few seasons to get going but is now performing at a top quality level

Worst 5 for Blackburn Rovers: 1) Razvan Rat - £3.2m - needed cover at left back and scouts said he was world class, he lasted half a season
2) Marcus Berg - £4m - 2 goals in 21 games in his first season says it all really, but he is kinda turning it around towards the end of this season
3) Dusan Kuciak - £600K - not a lot of money i know but still an awful goalie, scouts again got it wrong
Haven't got any more bad signings but from when I started the game two players stand out as being dreadful - Nikola Kalinic - 3 goals in 30 games in 2 seasons is awful, shipped him off for £4.1m to some german team, he goes and scores 15 goals a season!!!
- Keith Andrews - this less said about him the better I think

Best-
Benedikt Howedes
Dennis Diekmeier
Worst-
Iago

I don't make too many signings above the age of 18.

Sporting CP - sep 2013

Best:
Jo (free)
Victor Obinna (free)
Lucas (6.75M)
Raphael Varane (10M) - had him 4 games, rating 8.18 with 3 goals & 2 motm
Thiago (2.7M)

Best - Neymar 35 mil
Aruajo 5 mil
Delac 10 mil
Manoel 6.5 mil
Shawcross 10 mil

Worst - Diego 20 mil
Pastore 35 mil
Muniain 10 mil
Mceachran 10 mil
Westwood 2.5 mil

Im Southampton! :) Im in my 4th year with them, and i am 1st in the premier league!