My Blackburn Save 2011/2012

Best Buys
Landon Donovan (£9M) - Scored 20 goals in 1st season, currently on 7 goals in 11 games
Vincent Enyema (£2M) - Done amazingly well for the club, able to step up as no.1 keeper
Scott Parker (£12M) - Possibly my best buy. 7 goals and 14 assists in 1st season.

Worst Buy
Jermain Defoe (P/Ex(Kalinic to Spurs) - Became unhappy after I bought Donovan, 'too much competition' refuses to speak to me and won't agree mutual termination.

Best (no order);
Marek Hamsik - £15m - Is very consistent, bags loads of goals+assists.
Javier Pastore - £20m - Bags plenty of assists and pops up with vital goals.
Jack Rodwell - £13.25m - Took a while to get started, signed him to be my defensive midfielder but would get a fair few assists and goals.
Igor Akinfeev - £13m - A top goalie, was a vital part of my Arsenal double. Made some incredible saves.
Peter Utaka - £2.1m - What a signing! For that price in my Birmingham save at my mates he was fantastic. The pair of us were playing as seperate managers on the one computer, he was Fulham. He netted 17 goals in 31 games. He was fabulous.

Worst;
Sergio Aguero - £39m - Met his release clause thinking he'd rip up the Premiership, however he flopped and only netted 6 goals in all competitions.
Abel Hernandez - £27m - I knew I payed over the odds for him but I was excited to have him in my team. In his first season he played 10 games, scored twice before I loaned him to Barca (I had a LOT of strikers). He came back the next season and was terrible in the league 3 goals in 27 appearances. He scored a hat-trick against Barca in the CL and I thought that'd be the turning point, but he still sucked.
Romelu Lukaku - £25m - Was a waste, took him five goals to score his first. Then got injured for 5 months. When he came back he only scored 2 more goals in about 17 games so I sold him.
Oscar Cardozo - £15.5m - He was decent until January netting 7 in 16, but after that he only scored 1 more goal over the rest of the season. Thought I'd give him another chance but he was **** again in the second season. Sold him for £4.9m
Rafinha - £15m - Thought he'd be a great addition to the squad. I was wrong, he played 16 games finishing with a match rating of 6.19 and was lucky to get £15m back for him from Juventus.

Best
Leigh Griffiths - Dundee - £400k (Goal machine at every level.)
Neuton - Gremio - Free (Incredible, especially considering he costs nothing.)
Anthony Annan - Rosenborg - £3.5mil (Excellent once you get his aggression down a bit.)
Adil Rami - Lille - £7mil (Never failed me. Top quality at Arsenal.)
Vincent Enyeama - Hapoel - £300k (Good enough to be first choice for anybody, but the best backup possible.)

Worst
Steven Defour - Standard - £9mil (Never, ever been able to get him to perform.)
Mario Balotelli - Man City - £5mil (Looks like a steal but after the inevitable strop I had trouble getting rid of him and he was awful.)
Tranquilo Barnetta - Leverkusen - £12mil (Started well, had flashes of excellence, but tended to go missing for long periods.)

Haven't really made any other signings I'd describe as bad.

best:

eden hazard on bosman (Palermo, 2013-2014) - to say CLASS would be an understatement
neymar on bosman (Royal Standard de Liege 2015-2016) - at the top of his game AND for free
piotr trochowski for €3.4M (Udinese, 2010-11) - almost singlehandedly won me the title with a dozen free kick unbelievable goals
mario gotze on bosman (Palermo, 2015-2016) - got a **** of a season out of him and sold him for €22M one year later
gianmarco zigoni (Atletico Roma 2011-2012) - AC milan loaned him to me in the first season and then i got him for free. two consecutive promotions thanks to his goal scoring

worst:
mario balotelli for €7.5M (Palermo 2016-2017) - wanted to try him in my team but didn't perform very well
Alphonse Areola for €5.6M (Udinese 2013-2014) - his stats were good, but conceded more goals in a season than handanovic in three
mamadou sakho for €32M (Palermo 2019-2020) - good player but really overpaid for his real value
taufic guarch for €3.7M (Standard 2011-2012) - spent my whole transfer kitty for him and didn't develop AT ALL
Jano on bosman (Helsingborg 2018-2019) - always asking for a regular spot and never got him over a 6.9 rating

Man Utd First Season -

best -
raphael varane - loan to 5 mill transfer - i got him on loan at start of the season jsut to test him out and he plaed better tehn vidic!!! so i got him on a permenant in january his rating went :( but him and chris smalling played perfect centre back together (before phil jones update)

wesley sneijder - 35.5mill 10% from next transfer (wont sell him anyway!) - don't like carrick at cm so i like to buy a new one, in this case sneijder, he got so many assists and goals and at the end of the season he got a rating of 8.43 the highest i ever got!!

emmanuel adebayor- second season 4.3mill - a surprise signing ut has gotta be one of my best bargains he played superb for me got many goals and assists too and kept chicharito out of the side.. recommend him

WORST

Diego - 15mill - got him looked good end of season rating only playing 14(7) games he got a rating of 6.4

Stevan Jovetic - 115m - just did badly really

West Bromwich Albion!

6 Best:

Sebastien Bassong - 2.9mil
Jonathan Biabiany - 6.25mil (Assist machine on the wing!)
Garra Dembele - 750k (My goal machine)
Sandro - 3mil
Dudu - 11mil (Gets goals and assists!)
Thiago Alcantara - FREE (Kept rejecting Barcelona's contract and he accepted mine in 2014 xD)

4 Worst:

Ibrahim Afellay - 2.7mil (Basically useless, did nothing at all)
Felipe Anderson - 4mil (Constantly moaned)
Fernando Belluscchi - 600k (Never did anything)
Liam Ridgewell - 6mil (Gave away too many penalties that drew and lost me games)

Best buys:

Vossen - 2.5mil no goals in his first season and used maily as a sub/reserve but the last 3 seasons he has managed 22,27,25 goals currently 3 games in and he has 6 in 2.
Lukaku - 5mil plus 10% next transfer. Took half a season to get going but turns out deadly, at least 20 goals a season.
Zirkov - 1.7 mil from Chelsea, unbelievable stats as a left winger, scores and makes lots of goals.
K. Naughton - 2.2mil from Spurs, went from reserve player at Spurs to England international in one season, my first choice RB.
Maletic - 900k and he is amazing, currently just behind my two main strikers but scores from the bench and when he starts.

Due to being Everton I have had no bad buys as yet as I can only get free's or really cheap players...cheers Mr Kenwright :)

Yohann Stripolli (ST) - signed for Worcester in BSN absolute beast of a striker at that level.
Julien Brellier (DMC) - tough tackling, former Hearts midfield metronome signed for a free for Worcester.
Izzy Irierkpen (DC) - quick and strong centre back ex West Ham did a wonderful job for my AFC Telford save, also became a succesful manager, winning the FA Cup in 2030 with Portsmouth.
Sean Newton (DL)- assist king for 8 seasons for my AFC Telford team did a job all the way to League 1 but couldnt cut it in the Championship, the highest average for a season Ive had from a LB at 7.91 over 40 games.
Nialle Rodney (ST) - explosive striker signed on a free from Nottingham Forest averaged more than a goal a game in the BS Prem

Erik Pieters - Worst.

I have bought him on 3 saves now as my left back and I cannot get him to perform at all.

Reading FC - cURRENTLY 2012/13

Best

Dale Jennings - 1mil and has been a consistent goal scorer for me in the champ and now in the prem.
Antunes - Loaned him first season in champ and bought him for just 250k at the end of the loan. Another consistent player
James Troisi - 500k, great left winger and i bought him because he was Australian yet he is still tearing up the prem
Carl Valeri - 3mil, good midfielder who can play attacking and defensive roles.

Worst
Kevin Davies - 350k, bought him when he was 35 to be fair but not even making my cup squads anymore
Levan Mchedlidze - got him for free and started well first season but declined big time ending up with just 4 goals in 24 appearances. Yet to score this season and transfer listed
Juan Mascia - 750k bought him while still young but never impressed and his stats didnt increase much at all, on the plus side i sold him for 1.6mil to Benfica so almost 1mil profit isnt bad

BEST
Ruben Suarez £600k for WBA just played well for me
Christian Benitez £2m for WBA goal machine consitantly
Breno free. Dominating CB at WBA for me.
Hulk £16m + Elia £18m dominated the league on the wings for me at chelsea

WORST
Fabregas £80m to Man City.Just couldnt find his form
Cheilini £40m to City couldnt defend for his life and I dont know why.

Best Buys

-Eden Hazard - £14m Best Player Ever IMO

-Khouma Babacar - £12m Great striker That had tons of assists and goals

-Vaclav Kadlec - £3.2m A Cheap Striker who scores loads throughout his career

-Jack Rodwell - £15m Great Player

-Sergio Aguero - £39m Destroyed Premier League

Worst Buys

-Neymar - £30m Could not get him to work

-Tiago Alves - £4m

-Frantisek Weiss (REGEN) - £30m Bought him as i needed a CB but the guy was just **** and could not defend against anything. kept him for two seasons before selling him for £12m

Top:
Aguero 35 M ( plus add-ons of 10 M if he scores 50 goals which he did!)
Lukaku 13 M beast of a player
Neuer 14 Clean Sheets in a row
Adam Johnson 18 M Ultimate bundle of goals and assists
Sakho 8 M best defender!

Flop:
Thiago 10 M never used him and when i used him he'd dissappoint
Paulo Henrique 18 M I dunno, he has good ratings, maybe cant use him well
Rodwell 15 M well he did nothing
Baines 18 M - didnt use him much as he either wud get injured or pass the ball to opposition always
Kaka 27 M got too slow and useless

Personally on the file im currently working at (Sunderland 2017) 99% of all buys have worked out surprisingly well. I have kept Sunderland in and around the 6th-10th position area consistently and have won the FA Cup twice.
Probably my best buys so far:

Marco Verratti - £1.3m from Pescara- Takes a few seasons for him to get going if you buy him early like i did, but turns into a cracking lil playmaker

Jens Stryger Larsen- £1m from Brondby- Another fantastic prospect bought early- on form can rip to shreds opposing midfields

Ahmed Khalil- £5.75m from Juventus- Ive probably not been using him to full effectiveness but scores around 15 goals a season up front. BUT is almost always out for 6-8 weeks a season- and UAE are a pain in the backside with friendlies.

Omar Peron- £17.5m regen from rivals Leeds United- rock in the midfield. Gives a good level of rigidity.

Scott Dann/Gary Cahill- £8.5m each- Predictably good/solid signings- but getting on a bit now.

Benjamin Stambouli- £4.6m from Stade Rennais FC- After a good loan spell with me, i decided on the purchase and although not as technically gifted as Scott, or Gary he is none-the-less very very capable. Also a good makeshift CDM behind Peron.

Probably the best bit of business i have ever done:

Marco Motta - FREE- from Udinese- Absolute star! he has been reliable, creative and probably the best sunderland defensive player for 10 years. I can now sell him when i want at £19m. Still too good to be sold though.

WORST BUYS:

I dont really have worst buys at all, but there have been a couple of OUTRAGEOUS/drunk moments i have had on this save that has probably cost me continental qualification on some seasons.

Mattia Perin- a HUGE £10m from Genoa- I have absolutely NO idea what i was doing on this one. Should have paid less that 1/4 of that. I ended up selling to liverpool for £1.2m after 2 season collecting just 10 apps for me......

Jiloan Hamad- £2.5m from Udinese- I wouldn't say he's a bad buy but in comparison to Jens-Stryger and Marco he is just not the same quality but would still recommend him as a decent winger/CAM.

Lukasz Hradecky- £1.1m form Efsburg FC-Again not bad per se- but no where near Craig Gordon but had to get a replacement after i sold Mignolet (still regretting it) and that pants-on-head retardedly bad buy of Mattia Perin.

I will also provide a screeny of Peron, because i think he's just a bit special (H)

Best Buys for Newcastle(in no particular order)
1. Guillermo Ochoa (7.25m from America) -
Just an absolutely amazing keeper.
2. Christopher Samba (4.1m from Chelsea) - Once again, amazing player, class in the air, very strong, and rather fast as well.
3. Ivica Olic (Free from Bayern Munich) - I had my doubts when i signed him due to his age, but i needed a striker and didn't have a lot of money at the time... little did i know he would bag 46 goals in 54 games in his first season, getting the European Striker of the Year, English Footballer of the Year and the European Golden Boot.
4. Yaya Sanogo (13.5m from Auxerre) - Olic's replacement if you like... bought him once Olic's stats started to go down, had him for 2 seasons, just going into season 3 now... Season 1 (40 goals/60 games), Season 2 (50 goals/53 games), and season 3 in the Pre-Season (13 goals/4 games) so things are looking very, very promising.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo (Free from Real Madrid) - Never in a million years did i think i would get him, but i'm so glad i did, he is 31 now but still one of the best in the world, his first season for me was brilliant... 61 games, 23 goals, 28 assists, and 11 MOTM awards

4 Worst Buys
1. Patrick Van Aanholt (Free, Chelsea) -
Never really broke into the squad, most of his time was spent on loan to championship/spl clubs. Let him go on a free transfer.
2. Tim Adler (regen, 20k, Werder Bremen) - My scout brought his name up when looking in Germany, the reports suggested he was a very promising player. But he turned out to be one of the worst RB's ever, nobody would buy him, so i let him go on a free transfer when his contract ran out, he is now a 21 year old free agent, nobody even wants him for free.
3. Arsenio Valpoort (Free, Ajax) - Now I know this guy actually does have loads of potential, but i've been loaning him out for 3 years, and he still isn't good enough for my first team, what puts me off selling him is that i have seen people having success with him.
4. Allan McGregor (5m, Rangers) - He actually played rather well for me, but his attitude was terrible, i just didn't get on with him at all, so i sold him to Man City for 1.7m and bought Guillermo Ochoa to replace him

In my Chelsea game, 2nd season in.

Best. n(no order)
1. Garry Cahill 7.5 million- Been superb on all levels. Scored 13 goals in his first season.
2. Lukaku 8 million- Lukaku has become a regular starter for me.
3. Tevez Free- Has had a decent start. 7 goals in 16 game so far this season.
4. Benzema 8 million- Signed him first season as i offloaded Anelka to Barca for 7 million. Did well with an average match rating of 7.23
5. Hazard 14 million- This guy is a beast. Player of the season last season, and topped the assist chart with 24 assists, and scored a hat-trick in the champions league final against Inter. Only 19.

worst

none. All my signings have done well so far.

In my Chelsea game, 2nd season in.

Best. n(no order)
1. Garry Cahill 7.5 million- Been superb on all levels. Scored 13 goals in his first season.
2. Lukaku 8 million- Lukaku has become a regular starter for me.
3. Tevez Free- Has had a decent start. 7 goals in 16 game so far this season.
4. Benzema 8 million- Signed him first season as i offloaded Anelka to Barca for 7 million. Did well with an average match rating of 7.23
5. Hazard 14 million- This guy is a beast. Player of the season last season, and topped the assist chart with 24 assists, and scored a hat-trick in the champions league final against Inter. Only 19.

worst

none. All my signings have done well so far.

:/ tevez on a free 2nd season? do tell.

:/ tevez on a free 2nd season? do tell.

Well, when i started my game, i went through a season with Chelsea. My mate was with me when i started it, and he chose Man City. He played through the season with me. In January he put Tevez up for sale because he was very unhappy. But nobody bidded, so he terminated his contract. I picked him up for free. My mate got sacked after a poor season, and i retired him.

Tottenham 10.2
Best:
Leigh Griffiths 500k - bagged 22 goals first season went up to 5m value and City brought for 8m and he scored 5 in 20 odd for them. XD
James Rodrigez(Porto) 2m- Keeps Bale out of the side, was unhappy so got for very cheap
Khouma Babacar 17m - Expensive for a 17 year old but 5 seasons down the line it was worth
Alexis Sanchez 5m - Got from sunderland was listed for some reason, keeps lennon warming that bench :)
Javier Pastore 28m - An ambitous bid was suprisingly accepted, the lad is just a pure genious

Worst:
Edin Dzeko 16m - Got plenty of assists but not enough goals in 3 seasons for me.
Phil Jones 10m - Dissapointing never really made an impact despite having 2 seasons of first team footy.
Dea Gea 15m - Needed a gomes replacement, had ospina and for 2 seasons has outperformed de gea by a loooong way.
Miralem Pjanic 24m - Van der vaart replacement, very disapointing performances for the money paid.
Benzema Free - For free i cant complain about a lack of goals but when he is on 200k which pushed modric an bales wage to the same i think im entitled to! glad i only offered a 1 year contract which wont get renued!

Best
Vagner Love (Newcastle) - 8M - top scorer in the league with 21 goals before january
Guilherme Ochoa (Blackpool) - 3.3M - cheap and was great throughout the season
Vertonghen & Alderweireld (Newcastle) - 19.5M - ajax duo stopped everything
Romelu Lukaku (Man Utd) - 6.5M - had 6 striker so only played in 11 games, but scored 19 goals
Dario Conca (Middlesbrough) - 2.4M - he had so many assists and scored on lots of free kicks

Worst

Sergio Aguero (Man Utd) - 39M - Did really well (6 goals in first 3 games) but put me in soooooo much debt
Neymar (Man Utd) - 26M - Didn't improve at all, did well with plenty of assists and goals tho
Gary Cahill (Barcelona) - 5M - wanted more cover, but could have done so much better
David De Gea (Man Utd) - 16.5M - signed him to join 2nd season so stay fit at madrid, but got a 6 month long injury
Miralem Pjanic (Man City) - 8.5M - signed 16 players, he never played because I had ganso, milner, toure, de jong, sissoko, m'vila, barry, vidal, and javi martinez...yay 150M budget and my bad buying skills :)