Top 50 Risings Stars

i spose that the likes of agureo are already, like redders mentioned, risen.
as for good on the game ive bought a few (without knowing they were on the list) and these are really good:

bouanotte
miranda
santon

sherman cardenas is meant to be pretty good lol

yeah he was pretty good in 07, dont really know about 09 though as i cant seem to get the work permit for him :(

i might try again this season

benzema has already risen as much as messi has, he's extremely controversial as is messi.
i think fleck should be higher than he is, he is actually amazing in real life, same with ramsey, don't understand how he isnt in there.

also the #1- WTF, in my opinion pato is number one, he is 19 years old and is ******* brilliant.

why isn't joe mattock on this list???
liverpool, aston villa, everton and west ham all want him
santon and keirrison aint on it
but hernanes is a quality player irl. he will mmake it to a big club even on fm he is amazing

why isn't joe mattock on this list???
liverpool, aston villa, everton and west ham all want him
santon and keirrison aint on it
but hernanes is a quality player irl. he will mmake it to a big club even on fm he is amazing

well you cant say if he is good or not until he plays in a competitive league, many players look awesome in south American leagues, come to Europe and cannot compete.

what is this list based on?? they seem to have tried to include players from all over the world in quota basis rather than real talents.