luke shaw
Will hughes
adam lallana
andros Townsend
jake livermore
nick Powell
ross Barkley

Harry Kane, Thomas Carroll, Andros Townsend, Steven Caulker, Zeki Fryers

CHAMBER is very good in the game, in my file, PA 169, he seems likes the best winger in the world(expecially his either food, it's very important in FM 13), but in reality, he sucks in the last game VS backburn。。。。。

He has duel nationality but has pledged his future to England. He played for both England and Finland at youth levels and in friendlies but after playing for England against Sweden said he wants to play for England.

So get your facts right before trying to be clever and rude to people

As bond said, he is eligible, and has played in a friendly, for England. So rather trying to be "big" why not take the time to check these things, rather making yourself look like a total idiot :)

Oh, and to make you look even more daft, Carl Jenkinson was born in England, he just has Finnish parentage. (P.S. Don't question an Arsenal fan's knowledge on his own player's)

I stand corrected. Finnish parentage, born in England. I think i am right in saying that he has declared for Finland though so i am kind of right.

I stand corrected. Finnish parentage, born in England. I think i am right in saying that he has declared for Finland though so i am kind of right.

Respect to you for admitting you were wrong haha. But Jenkinson isn't declared for Finland, he has played at youth levels but because he was born in England, and so had a British passport at the time, he is allowed to play for England at senior level, which he had decided to do... (80% sure that the bit about having a passport is right, because that's why Arteta was not allowed to play for England!)

Fraser Forster have been improved drastically.

FraserForster_zps430d9ddc.png

Mark Beevers from Sheff. Wed. The guy is a rock at the back and plays consistently 7.5-9s per match.