Top Google Searches of 2005

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
It turns out that looking at the aggregation of billions of search queries people type into Google reveals something about our curiosity, our thirst for news, and perhaps even our desires. Considering all that has occurred in 2005, we thought it would be interesting to study just a few of the significant events, and names that make this a memorable year. (We’ll leave it to the historians to determine which ones are lasting and which ephemeral.) We hope you enjoy this selective view of our collective year.

2005 Year-End Google Zeitgeist

Janet Jackson at number one :yuck:

Why would people search for Janet Jackson :| Hurrican Katrina is understandable though

Because her *** fell out.Or was that 2004?

That was in 2004 I think. It was at the Superbowl but I dont think it was last year. Still I dont think it would get that many searches. Im surprised searched for Fm-base wasnt up there :p

Lloyd said:
Why would people search for Janet Jackson :| Hurrican Katrina is understandable though

October 24, 2005
Janet Jackon has a secret daughter
On Friday, Janet Jackson's former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge, confirmed years-old suspicions that Janet Jackson has a "secret" daughter. DeBarge's brother James was married to Jackson for three months in the 1980s, when Janet was only 18 years old, and their...

October 07, 2005
Janet Jackson is bad-naked
The paparazzi have done some pretty reprehensible things over the years, but secretly filming footage of Janet Jackson sunbathing naked has really crossed the line into an unjustifiable breach of privacy. Not Janet's privacy, though. She gave that up when...

ive seen that video

not very nice

Man thats crazy,must be weird Americans

still janet jackson...waaaat and do people press space bar and then search harry potter and da vinci :?: