oneill999

Reaction score
I have just got my Southampton team promoted into the premier league
I feel that the thing I'm missing is a top playmaker
To my surprise I was given 30 million for my transfer budget
Most top playmakers I approach will not even talk to me
Does anyone know anyone who is top class and willing to join my team.?
Thanks.

Lucas moura: They want 55 million for him.
Felipe Anderson:Got him in another save and didn't impress me.

ruben ytergard jensen (or whatever the lad´s name is) - starts at tromso
Badelj
Witsel

Christian Eriksen from Ajax? Can get a ton of assists.

roberto firmino, toornstra, dario conca, de guzman, lots of players about, try searching for players with good creatvity, decisions, passing, also flair, dribbling, agility and teamwork, tweek your search where needed, tick the unrealistic players option and see what comes up :)

I would highly reccomend Andrea Poli or Marco Verratti! They both have excellent passing, flair, and creativity and are on the rather cheap side.

Good luck :D

Gylfi Sigurdsson as an attacking midfielder - one of the best in the game.

I've always found Felipe Anderson to be good. Shelvey also, for a few seasons, and then you can sell him for a profit.

Also try Ludovic Obrainak, who gets many, many assists. You should be able to buy him for around £5.5m from Lille.

marco verratti is class, i had alejandro faurlin and leon britton and verratti is better than both, his attributes aren't but he was great for me, he is touted as the next pirlo and becomes world class, he's only 20 on my save aswell. he got assists and had great pass completion. but he is a DLP so if you want someone to score and assist, have a look at younes belhanda, he is class and versatile, another option is gylfi sigurdsson he is great aswell.

I was looking Sigurdsson before I posted this trend and was going to buy him but was put of by his dribbling stat
I felt that an playmaker has to be able to dribble but after hearing so highly of him here I think I will buy him
Thank to anyone who replied.

Try Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal. Otherwise if you can, then Kevin Prince Boateng from AC Milan is really good.

marcus henriksen from Rosenberg !! he is good and very young but id look at felipe andersen with the correct training he is class and at £5mil dirt cheap too

I was looking Sigurdsson before I posted this trend and was going to buy him but was put of by his dribbling stat
I felt that an playmaker has to be able to dribble but after hearing so highly of him here I think I will buy him
Thank to anyone who replied.
His dribbling stat is low but he sets up so many goals for me, and also scores wondergoals on a regular basis! he is also the reason my CB Zouma has scored 17 goals this season

adel taraabt might be an option maybe not a top player however is decent enough for premier league sides so could provide you until southampton's reputation improves