Top quality cheap player for your midtable/bottom club

nrehc

Reaction score
There are a lot of hidden gems in fm that no one talks about, reason? because they have low Ca/PA or star rating! But in fact, FM is a complicate game that do not rely on Ca/Pa, it is more about right attributes for the role they played! Now i will share some of those top quality cheap player that i found in game! Some of those player definitely have the quality to play for top club.

iPPNW6Y.png

Andrea Russotto:

Looking for a good striker? Looking for a good inside forward? Looking for a good tutor? Here you are, Andrea Russotto is one of the top quality(but low PA) player that any club(in top league) could comfortably afford, he will only cost you around 1m and 10k wage per week!

Recommend role: Shadow Striker, Poacher, Deep Lying forward, inside forward, Trequartista, False nine.

Pros: Great finishing, passing and dribbling, very consistent player. Despite his age(26 years old), his attributes could still improve lots due to extremely high professionalism, ambition and determination. good natural fitness, so combine with those hidden attributes, as long as you keep him match fit and competitive, he can last for 10 years or more. One of the best tutor for your wonder kids.

Cons: low concentration, low decision making-9 although can improve to 12~14 throughout the year. Mediocre long shot, weak aerial presence, he is not your ideal target man for sure. Low workrate and non-existence defensive attributes, tbf not that important for those role i mention. A bit injury prone.

Recommended rating:9/10

Last edited:
qse50ea.png

Denys Garmash:
One of the best CM in previous FM that not many people talked about. Although he got nerfed a bit in fm2015, still a top quality CM especially for those midtable clubs. For a top quality cm like him you can get him with around 7m and 10k wage...what a steal!

Recommend Role: any CM, DM, AM role. can play as ball playing CB and invert wingback(need to retrain).

Pros: All-round player that has no significant weakness. Has very good aerial presence for CM,AM. Deadly longshot. Rarely injury.

Cons: Low composure(don't think it is a big deal), very small room for improvement.

recommend rating:9/10

Last edited:
GIyqA9f.png

Nicusor Stanciu:
Stanciu is also one of the godly FM wonderkid in fm2014 that more people recognize. He shares a similar fate with Denys Garmash, also took a huge nerfbat. Nevertheless, he is still very good playmaker for midtable/bottom club since he will only cost you around 2m and 5k wage. if you need a playmaker for your midtable/bottom club, you should try to grab him until Thorgan Hazard is available for free or low price.

Recommend Role: Any AM role, inside forward/winger, wide playmaker or Attacking CM.

Pros: good creative player for any playmaker role. Rarely injury.

Cons: not very consistent(around Ozil level), need to play him a lot to improve his consistency.

Recommend rating:6.5/10

Last edited:
tbF6Co2.png

Ladislav Krejci:

Looking for a traditional winger who beats fullback consistently and runs down byline to put up a good cross? There you are, Ladislav Krejci is your perfect candidate. He has high wage demands(45k per week) although his club do not demand much to sell him(around 5m), but he is worth every penny you spent, because this guy definitely has the quality to play for top club as a starter.

Recommend role: Left winger, Wide midfielder, Complete wingback(need to retrain).

Pros: Great pace combine with Amazing flair, good balance and dribbling, he has no problem to beat his opponent 1 vs 1. Very good crossing and his finishing(good composure and off the ball) is actually not that bad as well.

Cons: mediocre anticipation, could be a little problem sometimes. Recommend rating: 7/10, 10/10 if you could afford him comfortably.

Last edited:
38nVIvI.png

Ramiro:
He is exactly Your Brazil Denys Garmash, except he is a bit younger but much more expensive than Denys though. Will cost you around 11m(7m agent fee included) and 25k wage.

Recommend role: any CM, DM roles. could play for AM due to his high creative and passing and is actually quite good as RB.(need to retrain)

Pros: younger which means you could tutor him. Better crossing than Denys. An all-round player just like Denys.

Cons: Weak aerial presence, low natural fitness. Expensive.

Recommend rating:6.5/10

OOUKrjI.png

Fabio Daprelà:
A good LB is kinda rare in FM, most of the time i will try to convert player from other position to play for LB/RB role, but after i found this gem, i will try to buy him everytime whenever i started a new save. Tbh he is not really a top LB that you will expect, but still he is very capable and most importantly he is very cheap, he will cost you only 3.5m and 10k wage. And one of the best part about him is he is one of the best LB/RB tutor that available for a very cheap price.

Recommend role:Fb, Wingback, Invert wingback(must train his Rb position so he can tutor other player in RB as well)

Pros: Good defensive attributes for LB, Good crossing, quite creative, good pace, good aerial presence for LB. Superior tutor that available for cheap.

Cons: bad first touch, cant teach him Bullet throw.

Recommend rating:9.5/10

If you are tired of playing all those big names or famous prospects like Lucas romero, you should try player with lower star/pa rating..you will realize some player are actually better than you expect! :p

Last edited:
That Czecz guy tore me a second ******* on my Pogon (Polish) career in CL qualifications, so i bought him on my Real Madrid save and put him in Castilla.

No ragrets

That Czecz guy tore me a second ******* on my Pogon (Polish) career in CL qualifications, so i bought him on my Real Madrid save and put him in Castilla.

No ragrets
So much hate...haha!