jdavis121

Reaction score
Just curious to know who came top scorer in your first season. Any league.

Emmanuel Emenike - 38 Turkish Premiere Division (Karabükspor)

on my current liverpool game he (torres) is on 38 goals in the league
i am using on of the custom databses, with Celtic and Rangers in the prem. and he scored 6 past them 2 between them.

Last edited:
on my current liverpool game he (torres) is on 38 goals in the league
i am using on of the custom databses, with Celtic and Rangers in the prem. and he scored 6 past them 2 between them.

How are you playing him ?

How are you playing him ?

complete forward/attack,

with vucinic playing next to him as complete forward/ support, sometimes as a target man

Babel on the left as inside forward. /maxi on the right as winger.

gerrard and lucas both as box to box. in the middle usually, sometimes switch gerrard to attacking.

Totti with 16, which is a bit rubbish until you take into account his assists (10) and a two month long injury. Also, I've been using a tactic that seems to spread goals around my side rather than focus on one goalscorer.

pablo counago - 9
but goals were spread out my team. danns, ambrose, davis, zaha and garvan got 7 each.

My top scorer first season with Man Utd was Bebe with 22. :)

Top scorer in the league was Drogba with 29.

Carlos Tevez 44 goals 35 in the EPL

good result, i hope the Torres on my game will better that by the end of the season.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

My top scorer first season with Man Utd was Bebe with 22. :)

Top scorer in the league was Drogba with 29.

was everyone else injured?<)

Gabby Agbonlahor with 27.
His pace and acceleration make him unplayable, beautiful for a Villa fan to have a clinical striker whether virtual or not.

City- Dzeko hit 47 goals in all competitions in about 50 games and he hit the 40+ mark again in my second season. A beast.