Status
Not open for further replies.

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Who is the best team in England?

I searched for anything similar but nothing came up

Your thoughts

well i supose the team that last won the league surely?

This is going to be an argument thread as everyone is going to say there own club.

Therefore Birmingham are the best team in england

No it is just a simple Yes/ No Thread if there is arguments i shall close it

At this moment in time, Chelsea are.

Of course Chelsea are and of course there will be arguments.

its tough between chelsea and utd both have great teams who can equally match eachother

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal/ Tottenham
5. City
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Villa

My Opinion :)

Manchester United and Liverpool are the top teams in England.

at the minute its chelsea, through all of time it is liverpool, though manchester utd fans may contest both statements.

Chelsea, Best squad, and they won the last league title, end of. lol at Man city being in the poll

Chelsea, Best squad, and they won the last league title, end of. lol at Man city being in the poll

i supose if you look at citys squad then they could be considered, thats why i think they are in the poll.

They are loads of ways you can look at this player to player such as Van Der Sar VS Cech - Both are quality keepers but chelsea will have him longer as Van Der Sar is nearly finished, or how many trophies compared to each other or who just won the leauge or records united won the leauge 3 times in a row, imo i think its your own opinon who is the top team in england

well i supose the team that last won the league surely?

Not trying to start argumnet, 2008-09 Wolfsburg won the league,but in 2009-10 any German fan would have said Bayern are the Top team, so your theory doesnt work.

Not trying to start argumnet, 2008-09 Wolfsburg won the league,but in 2009-10 any German fan would have said Bayern are the Top team, so your theory doesnt work.

oh yer i take your point but we beat Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool home and away last season so i also go by head to head theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back