• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

Who Is The Top Team In England

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yer i take your point but we beat Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool home and away last season so i also go by head to head theory.

although i agree with your theory, Chelsea are current champions and are therefore the best team currently but head to heads really mean nothing, i mean we was robbed at Stamford Bridge and being offside clearly doesnt effect Drogba at Old Trafford. How ever, Chelsea are the best current team but they wont be for ever.

Chelsea. Tough choice between them and United. How Liverpool are in the poll is a question, they currently have a pretty rubbish squad, with a few very good players.

:O no blackpool in the poll, voted chelsea they won the league and quality players in every position.

to be fair this is just a thread to show appreciation to Chelsea :P

So my top 3 is

1. Hull
2. Burnley
3. Blackpool

Chelsea are the best at the moment as they won the Premier League and FA Cup last season with Man U just behind. Although in terms of squads, on paper I think City's is the strongest. (Doesnt mean they will win the league). And if Spurs can keep thier key players fit this should be the closest League in years.

although i agree with your theory, Chelsea are current champions and are therefore the best team currently but head to heads really mean nothing, i mean we was robbed at Stamford Bridge and being offside clearly doesnt effect Drogba at Old Trafford. How ever, Chelsea are the best current team but they wont be for ever.

well we beat you 1-0 at the bridge so i don't see how it was robbed. and yer Drogs was offside but Hernandez goal was handball so we would just be splitting hairs here. The simple fact is whether it was bad decisions we still beat the other top 3 last season 6 wins out of 6.

define "top". last champions? most dominant since the inception of the prem, most dominant overall? because three different teams could be "top" if you use any of those definitions.

just wait for scott to see this and to start an argument with chelsea supporters :P

top team in england atm - obviously chelsea
biggest team in england - liverpool
best squad in england - man city.

If this was best squad, it would be between Man City and Chelsea definitely.

define "top". last champions? most dominant since the inception of the prem, most dominant overall? because three different teams could be "top" if you use any of those definitions.

Good point. My previous answer was in relation to the best team currently.

In the past there have been times when Arsenal / Man United / Liverpool have had the best teams, but currently, there is no looking past Chelsea.

well we beat you 1-0 at the bridge so i don't see how it was robbed. and yer Drogs was offside but Hernandez goal was handball so we would just be splitting hairs here. The simple fact is whether it was bad decisions we still beat the other top 3 last season 6 wins out of 6.

firstly it was Macheda who scored and well at the Bridge, it was all United, never seen such a one sided game untill Cashley Cole put his name forward for an oscar, then the goal came after Drogba was in an offside posistion and committed a foul. although there is no point going on about it but, if those two terrible ref decisions hadnt gone against us, we would have taken 2 points from you (both games drawn) which woild have made us champions ;) lol

Last edited:

One of them would be us, and I'm pretty sure we beat you at the Lane :$

Anywayssss.. I may have voted to Spurs, but Chelsea are probably the 'top' team in England.

macheda you mean :)

You could have easily ignored it instead of posting half correct posts. Chicharito was signed this season,

Even 1-0 we were robbed and I'm not gonna get into that.

Who voted Liverpool own up, it has to be Chelsea they won the league last season, the league table does not lie.
Liverpool were 7th, and there squad looks like they achieve something similar this season

You could have easily ignored it instead of posting half correct posts. Chicharito was signed this season,

Even 1-0 we were robbed and I'm not gonna get into that.

yes i know it was Macheda its because i was looking at Hernandez on fm while i was typing my comment.

we scored in the 75minute at the bridge, you had chances and had time to score yourself. Robbed would be if we had dived for a penalty not scoring from a ligit free-kick.

Stop arguing about the past guys!!!

yes i know it was Macheda its because i was looking at Hernandez on fm while i was typing my comment.

we scored in the 75minute at the bridge, you had chances and had time to score yourself. Robbed would be if we had dived for a penalty not scoring from a ligit free-kick.

where is the punch line because that is a hilarious joke.

Close the thread now.
It's already started and it won't stop until the thread is closed.

Just save everyone time, including the mods. Close it.

You win. Absolutely speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back