Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud Ando

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im a big fan of llm and one player everyone allways mentions is ***** Topp, and i have no idea.. how to get him. Is there a particular country i have to load to get him?

Use the search tool, it took me 3 seconds to type his name and get 6 other threads.
I'm sure there is something in those

Ive tryed.. but theres nothing directly mentioning him or how to sign him on the ones ive looked at

But to answer your question you have to have Scotland Loaded :) but use search tool next time mate :)

is that all?? i normally have scotland loaded
ill give it a go thanks :)

We plays at Jumilla, Italy.
I've loaded Chile, England, France, Italy, Spain, and Argentina...
Playing with a Large Database.
I hope I had helped you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Topp

Hes now at Royal Racing Football Club Montegnée. but on the game he will be at Jumilla who are a SPANISH 4th division team. you can load the spanish leagues, or all players from chile to guarantee he is on your DB

I don't have any Scottish league or Chilean league on my game and he is there on it. Possibly because I have US League on and I think his second nationality is American? He was available on a free on mine

I had him on trial but didn't sign him at Huddersfield in League 1 as I decided the £85,000 partnership of John Sutton and Neil Mellor (now valued at £3.3m combined) with Jordan Rhodes as back up was a better option. but he finished League One's top scorer with 36 league goals at Gillingham.... not that I was too fussed as I won was promoted as champions - just a little comment to say that I can understand why people give him a mention.

thread has run its course now. plenty of ***** Topp threads alread, admittesly they dont specify which leagues you need to ahve to find him as the OP wanted, but i gave that info last night.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.