tony hawk

Reaction score
Hello, dear fm-base users. I have defender (centre) problem in my team. I have Otamendi and Gamberini. First days of the season, I sold Dainelli , Kroldrup and Natali. Now , Gamberini is out of order for 6 weeks. Because of that , I decided to buy a new player.Toprak costs 5m pound and Milito costs 3m. Their profiles are here. If you say don't buy them, you can say another name ;)

Here Toprak,

And here Milito

Last edited:
Get Milito he's experienced and looks alot better than Torpac and he should give Gamberini first team competition when he comes back from injury whereas I doubt Torpac will

wow, never knew what genie scout looked like, or whatever that programme was! have never and will never use it, but alot more work goes into players and the game than you think! i knew about hidden attricbutes etc like scouts commenting on fittin in ect, pretty cool to actually see their hidden stats as well as abilities.

i would go with Milito, much more experience!

my team is galatasaray. 3rd season i sold otamendi and bought ömer. honestly ömer better than otamendi and otamendi better than milito :D

Milito is very bad.Firstly his wage is very large and he is old.I bought him to Athletico Mad. at 1st season and his average rating was 6.63. And I had to wait him to end of his contract to send away from my team because nobody wanted him. Get Bochettino from Chievo,he is awesome and very useful for Fiorentina.He can cut Otamendi.

Milito.... Eventhough his average was 6.93, Zlatan, Benzema, Villa and Drogba can't score (used espanyol)....... Used him for 2 season, still got no injury.....

I'll be different and say Toprak can turn into a world class defender if nurtured correctly. Plays for Barca in my 2013 save