Zarganian

Reaction score
Hi mates,

These tactics not belongs to my own. I just tweaked Knap's Goodbye tactics as home and away. And I need some testers. I'm using Knap's tactic, i didn't comlete a season yet. But it's going well.

View attachment 82465
View attachment 82464

View attachment 82463

Tactics includes;

3 BPDs,
2 WBs,
2 CMs,
3 AMs.

Players should have left or right footed like this;
Left BPD / Left footed
Right BPD / Right footed

Left CM / Left footed
Right CM / Right footed

Left AM / Left footed
Right AM / Right footed

Shadow Striker will be your main scorer. That was the plan. :D
Wingbacks will be your offensive wings also. If they have good finishing skills, it would be great because they will find many positions to shoot.

Corner takers: who is the best, except SS and BPDs.

If you down to 10 man, use away tactic and remove SS. If you down to 9 man, use away tactic and remove AML & AMR both and play with SS. If you down to 8 man just quit the game and wait for FM18 to buy it.

NO OI

Training is Jesaustralia's Match Training

Second post will be reserved for your results.

Tactics
Home https://www.mediafire.com/file/1int...e v2_3A65F827-D21C-43D1-9235-5178DD6BD04C.fmf
Away https://www.mediafire.com/file/qq28...y v2_8497A924-0822-473A-ADE7-208B9789C851.fmf

How does the away version differ to the home tactic?
Home one has control mentality, away has counter.

TEST RESULTS

Tactic Name: 343 Home
Team: SL Benfica

I just picked the 343 Home tactic and set the squad. I couldn't test the 343 Away tactic. Made 3 transfers income one is for first XI, one is for rotation and one is for u19 team. Then I went to holiday till the end of the season. In reality I went to bank to pay my bills.
:D

When looking to results, it's a real good tactic for home as I expected. Away tactic was counter mentality, better for away games from home but I couldn't use it in the test. If you use Home and Away tactic both, I think you can achieve everything.

Total Games: 55 Matches
Form: 44 W, 4 D, 7 L
Goals: 135 Scored, 31 Conceded

Premier League: Won
Taça de Portugal: Won
League Cup: Won
Supertaça: Won
Champions League: Defeated by Leicester on penalties in 1st Knockout Tour. We finished in first line the group stage against Villarreal, AS Roma and Leverkusen.

Some Screens.

General

View attachment 82147 View attachment 82146 View attachment 82145

Premier League: Won

Our home stats are almost perfect. Won 16 of 17 games and conceded for just 3 goals.

View attachment 82144 View attachment 82143 View attachment 82142 View attachment 82141 View attachment 82140

I'm using FM on Turkish as my main language, I forgot to change the language.
İç Saha means Home,
Dış Saha means Away.

League Cup & Taça de Portugal: Both Won

View attachment 82139 View attachment 82138

Supertaça: Won

View attachment 82137

Champions League: Lost on Penalties in 1st Knockout Tour

We won all away group matches. Even we lost the game, we were better in statistics.

View attachment 82136 View attachment 82134

View attachment 82135 View attachment 82133 View attachment 82132 View attachment 82131 View attachment 82130 View attachment 82129

View attachment 82128 View attachment 82127

Tactic Name: 343 Away
Team: Atletico Madrid

Total Games: 59 Matches
Form: 46 W, 7 D, 6 L

In my SLB test, I couldn't try Away Tactic. I wanted to make a new test for this tactic and I decided to do it with Atletico Madrid.We won everything but Champions League. Defeated by Tottenham in Semi-Final. Won first game in home 3-1 and lost second game away from home 0-3. In quarter finals, we beat PSG in both matches, in home 1-0 and away 6-2.

No transfers income. Sold Augusto Fernandez to Manchester City.

View attachment 82033

Our squad was very useful but, Gameiro and Torres can play only in forward and they are not fluid to play SS.
And they were not my first choises. When I went to holiday, Assistant Manager didn't use them any. Bad luck. I wish to edit them to play SS before testing but I forgot.

View attachment 82032 View attachment 82031

La Liga: Won
We won the league with just one lost. Most scoring and less conceding team is Atletico Madrid.

View attachment 82030 View attachment 82029

Copa del Rey: Won

View attachment 82028

Champions League: Semi Final

View attachment 82027 View attachment 82026

All Fixtures

View attachment 82025 View attachment 82024

Some Matches

View attachment 82023 View attachment 82022 View attachment 82021 View attachment 82020 View attachment 82019 View attachment 82018

Last edited:
Reserved for results from users.

Well mate after a good session of FM last night and today I finished the season. Picked up this tactic mid Feb with Spurs in 4th. Not bad start to the season up until that point but a few losses and quite a few draws.

Used both tactics in games depending on how it was flowing. Normally started with the 'Home' tactic then switched to 'away' if I was under a lot of pressure or if I went a couple of goals up.

League: Won

From taking over I went unbeaten until the 2nd last game of the season when Man U beat me. Lost the final game but I had decided to rest players and play a reserve team as I was 3 points clear going into the last game with a massive goal difference.

League Cup: Won (I will add I was already in the final when I picked up this tactic)

FA Cup: Won

European Cup: Won

European cup was interesting only played two decent teams all year, Barca in the Group stages and Arsenal in the quarters. Was lucky to be drawn against easier teams, CSKA, Napoli in the Semi and Sevilla in the final who I bet 7-0!

The tactic works well with Spurs, already have the perfect squad for it. Scores a lot of goals and both versions are useful in every match. I set my training up General -Balanced and Match - Def Pos.

As I had already been tinkering with the original tactic the team was already quite fluid. The BWM picks up a lot of bookings and risks sending off so as well as Wanyama I brought in Emre Can and rotate them during games.

I havent reviewed a tactic for a while so cant remember how to add screens. If someone can remind me I will add some.

Both home and away versions tested for half a season with Besiktas(on holiday)

NO OI, General Training handled by Assistant Coach, Match Training set to Match Tactic

While the home version seems to be decent and stable, the away version is not quite effective.

View attachment 1129214View attachment 1129215View attachment 1129216View attachment 1129217

View attachment 1129236View attachment 1129237
quick test
med pred: last
no transfers
instant result

Last edited:
Going to give these a go with Spurs. I had already been tinkering with the same Knapp tactic but couldn't get it working right. Fortunately because I have been using it already pretty fluent.

Going to give these a go with Spurs. I had already been tinkering with the same Knapp tactic but couldn't get it working right. Fortunately because I have been using it already pretty fluent.

Well mate after a good session of FM last night and today I finished the season. Picked up this tactic mid Feb with Spurs in 4th. Not bad start to the season up until that point but a few losses and quite a few draws.

Used both tactics in games depending on how it was flowing. Normally started with the 'Home' tactic then switched to 'away' if I was under a lot of pressure or if I went a couple of goals up.

From taking over I went unbeaten until the 2nd last game of the season when Man U beat me. Lost the final game but I had decided to rest players and play a reserve team as I was 3 points clear going into the last game with a massive goal difference.

League Cup: Won (I will add I was already in the final when I picked up this tactic)

European cup was interesting only played two decent teams all year, Barca in the Group stages and Arsenal in the quarters. Was lucky to be drawn against easier teams, CSKA, Napoli in the Semi and Sevilla in the final who I bet 7-0!

The tactic works well with Spurs, already have the perfect squad for it. Scores a lot of goals and both versions are useful in every match. I set my training up General -Balanced and Match - Def Pos.

As I had already been tinkering with the original tactic the team was already quite fluid. The BWM picks up a lot of bookings and risks sending off so as well as Wanyama I brought in Emre Can and rotate them during games.

I havent reviewed a tactic for a while so cant remember how to add screens. If someone can remind me I will add some.

Thanks for testing

343 Home Tactic test with SLB and 343 Away Tactic test with ATM added to the OP. Both winners of all thropies in their countries. If you watching games, this tactic gives you beautiful football and results.

By the way, thanks to all testers who helped me on my request.