Torres puts Hodgson talks on hold

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's Spanish international striker Fernando Torres will talk about his future with new manager Roy Hodgson after the World Cup.

More...

If he's going to play like he has been at the World Cup then he can ****** leave. But in my opinion that's just been a little bad spell for him after his injury.

I hope he does stay, and then if it get's to January and he's been playing **** or keeps getting injured then sell him, someone will pay £30-40 million for him and I'd take that.

Well, they're not going to do it over the phone

Sarcasm. Not needed.

Big summer for not only us, but Torres as well. I hope he gives us one more year though.

Zeb, talk.......

Hope he stays, doubt he will.

I'm one of those whom would be willing to see him go, because a club in our financial position, really don't need injury prone players

I'm one of those whom would be willing to see him go, because a club in our financial position, really don't need injury prone players

The finances are that bad now that 50, 60 Million isn't going to help significantly. I'd rather keep him and wait for new owners, not that I am holding my breath.

I can't see him leaving.

Who would (in realistic terms) need him and be able to afford him and his wage p/w?

(Besides the loonys in Lightblue)

I can't see him leaving.

Who would (in realistic terms) need him and be able to afford him and his wage p/w?

Inter Milan, perhaps, at a big push, but that's it, really

I can't see him leaving.

Rumours suggest Chelsea are lining up a 100M bid for both Torres & Kaka.

Zero percent truth me thinks :)

Rumours say i have a large *****.

But wait...

I hope he'll stay tbh. He would be crucial for a succesful Liverpool season which i hope for.

Rumours say i have a large *****.

But wait...

I hope he'll stay tbh. He would be crucial for a succesful Liverpool season which i hope for.

Those rumours have been confirmed untrue, in fact the complete opposite.

What a nonsense story... where's the article about Kuyt, Mascherano, Maxi, and the other 10+ players Liverpool had at the World Cup?

What a nonsense story... where's the article about Kuyt, Mascherano, Maxi, and the other 10+ players Liverpool had at the World Cup?
Kuyt in particular, because he's sweating over the new manager. Oh how I love that man <333

i think pool should cash in on torres, they rely to much on him and could buy a few team players with the money recieved from the deal.

i think pool should cash in on torres, they rely to much on him and could buy a few team players with the money recieved from the deal.
We could only rely on him, if he played :'(
Honestly, I don't believe that we rely on our players too much, all clubs do, like in your case Lampard and Drogba, and I don't think it affects them
Plus we would see like hardly any of the money

If they rely so much on him, why would they possibly sell him?

If they rely so much on him, why would they possibly sell him?

because he looked tired and fed up last season him an gerrard, if they sell their prize asset like inter milan did (ibrahimovic) and build a squad insted like inter did then it would be much better for players like gerrard.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

We could only rely on him, if he played :'(
Honestly, I don't believe that we rely on our players too much, all clubs do, like in your case Lampard and Drogba, and I don't think it affects them
Plus we would see like hardly any of the money

i understand mate, i think we would be much worse off with lamps but we have proven time and time again we can compusate loosing drogba we just change the system.

The reason Torres has had such an awful World Cup, well one of them, is that he's not fit, if that brings down his valuation, that's just silly

Back