Torres strike partner? Liverpool, 1st season

Status
Not open for further replies.
what formation do u like to play for liverpool? i always think i shud play one up front, but i get no where?

try,
cardozo
neymar
ashton - not right at the begining of the game though

I play 4-1-2-1-2, with Mascherano holding, Aquilani and Benayoun in front and Gerrard as the attacking midfielder.
I tried playing Voronin with Torres, and in pre-season Voronin was on fire with assists and grabbing goals. But he then really struggled in Premier League games.
Believe it or not, Torres' main strike partner has been Benjani (!) who I got on loan from Man City as Liverpool's financial situation in not great, even after selling players. Also, requests to the board have seen me rebuked! But Benjani has been ok, getting a few assists and man of the match performances in CL games, but I need a longer term resolution.

Look at Milevskyi or Jo(normally listed at the start of the second season)

Got the same problem here. Financially i seem doomed! £9million from player sales has come into the club. £100k has gone out the club with the loaning of a top belgian kid. Im 94kw under my overall wage budget. My balance has gone from around £35million to £12.5million in less than 5mths. Im only in December 09 the 5th to be exact, i made a loss of over £8million last month. Transfer budget remaining is £6.3million but to be honest i dont fancy spending a penny becouse my money seems to be dissapearing. The loans the club have im spending £3.5million a mth just on playin back the loans. Fine. But where has the other £5million from last mth gone? i lost £8.1mill last mth alone. Qualified for the Champions League with a game to spare. How do i raise more funds? without selling my best players offcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back