Torres urged to move...

It's what happened with Fabregas. It's a crafty way of doing it - if it comes from the players, then it seems much more innocent than a manager.

So you all assume that Barca told him to say it?? Oooookkkkkk..... It could just be paper bullshit or just a player pointing out that he thinks Torres would be better off elsewhere which, let's be honest, is true. Either way you all read too much it.

So you all assume that Barca told him to say it?? Oooookkkkkk..... It could just be paper bullshit or just a player pointing out that he thinks Torres would be better off elsewhere which, let's be honest, is true. Either way you all read too much it.
not really, its not like its the first comment of its kind from barcelona

No, I think he actually believes it. Him, and every player at the club, and the manager, and everyone affliated with Barca. What they don't realise is that their opinion is not necessary, thank you very much.

not really, its not like its the first comment of its kind from barcelona

That is exactly my point. It isn't a comment from Barca. It is a newspaper claiming that 1 player said something. Even if he said it, none of you have any proof at all that it has anything to do with Barcelona.

Pique has done no wrong in my opinion, Torres is better then the Europa league standard, and Pique was probaly asked the question, what do you want him to say " Nando is one of the best players in the world, but his standard is europa league Football." Then he would be accused of being arrognant and a *****, as torres is better then the quality he is getting at the moment with Pool.

tbf Alex you only made this thread as it was torres blasting Barcelona, if they did it to Another clubs best player, you wouldnt of cared really.

Pique can say what he likes, and he doesnt need anyone heres approval.

That is exactly my point. It isn't a comment from Barca. It is a newspaper claiming that 1 player said something. Even if he said it, none of you have any proof at all that it has anything to do with Barcelona.
im talking about the players rather than the club, comments from pique, iniesta etc. at no point have i said its come from rosell or guardiola

i think he will leave soon, Liverpool arent really going places and hes probably in the top 3 strikers in the world. I dont want him at city ( he has been linked with us) we have balotelli, adebayor and tevez, and adding to that we only have one up top, i think he will go back to spain.

Barcelona do not need Torres, although a mini-clearout of Bojan and Ibra gives them the cash, and the thought, no the dream of seeing the most lethal partnership in International football playing at the Nou Camp.....:drools:.....

Fab will join eventually there is no doubt, and I think Torres will be tempted at playing with 11 world class players in the big competitions, with his favourite strike partner. I hope he moves, being at Pool is stopping him playing to hs potential.

Barcelona do not need Torres, although a mini-clearout of Bojan and Ibra gives them the cash, and the thought, no the dream of seeing the most lethal partnership in International football playing at the Nou Camp.....:drools:.....

Messi, Torres and Villa playing in a front three? I think I just had a crisis.

Or, if you are a Barca fan, awe-inspiring. On top of the Messi>Torres>Villa, you have Xavi and Iniesta supplying the passes....

Still wouldnt beat fm-base elite.

Why? What has that got to do with this discussion? Stay on topic.:)

Sorry Just, I tried to add some humour to a topic, which was scaring me.
"and i wanted some likes."

Sorry Just, I tried to add some humour to a topic, which was scaring me.
"and i wanted some likes."

f-Funny-Cat-3539_FAIL.jpg

I understand you love of humour, but at least keep it marginally on topic:)

I understand you love of humour, but at least keep it marginally on topic:)

A cat, about to be kicked with a football, hardly constitutes as 'on topic humor', meaning your post telling Scott to stay on topic after his rather poor attempt at 'off topic humor' is rather invalid.

Personally, I don't see what the problem is here, anyone would say the same as Pique, it's common sense, a player of his ability and potential shouldn't be playing anywhere other than the Champions league, aswell as playing in either Italy/England/Spain/Germany.

it cant be allowed to happen in all seriousness, they would be pretty much the complete side

Meh... he is better than Europa league football thats a fact but its not like hes giving it his all and trying to get us champions league football, hes just mopping around. Lets just hope if he does go in January then we get a decent price and then 2 decent players for the money..

If he does go we will have succesfully sold 3 of the top players in the world in the last 3 years (Masch, Alonso and Torres), what a shame!