Torres vs Ronaldo

Who recieved the better half of the deal?

• Total voters
Liverpool in the game Ronaldo is a massive player and i would say that torres is easily replaceable with players such as mario balotelli, bojan and regans

there are so many superb strikers in the game where there is no one as good as ronaldo on FM

Sorry i put ronaldo because i thought u meant in real life. Man u paid something like 12mil 4 ronaldo and liverpool paid like 22mil for torres and i think man u got a better deal.

But in ur game i would say torres is the better deal becasue 4 me he scored 54 goals in 1 season b4 he is amazing and ronaldo is not as good a goalscorer on the game as he is in real life. (pun on the real part)LOL

Liverpool got the better deal here by far. There are plenty of options in the game for world class forwards but nobody comes close to being as good as Ronaldo is on the right. He will cut in and get as many as Torres if played right.

Ronaldo can easily be trained for the left wing or as a striker if needed too.

sorry but i think ronaldo is a big show off when on the pitch,stevie g is betta than him n fernando torres world class striker never wud swap him in a million years

If I was manager of Liverpool in that game, then I'd sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid for 80 mil and buy back Torres for about 40 mil. Pure profit, Liverpool wins. (6)

I personally would like either of them in my FM squad. Both are quality on the game.

I think maybe Liverpool got a better deal because Ronaldo is slightly better, but it doesn't matter so much.

My regular tactics don't really suit Ronaldo's playing style. So for me, I prefer Torres for the performance and Ronaldo for the market value.

Liverpool, in FM I think that Torres is very poor tbh. I bought him with my Barcelona team and he failed to impress over two seasons! But whenever I have Ronaldo in my team, his average rating is very high and he averages around 15 goals and assists each season.

Liverpool defo, Ronaldo is obviously a quality player but his attitude stinks...

Back