hugochelsea

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way to get torres scoring I am playing him as AF with ball to feet he gets played in by hazard and co but always puts his chances wide

Thanks

Anyone works this out, they might want to send it to Roberto Di Matteo, too.

SO REALISTIC! When I get the game and I start playing the game as Chelsea (im a blues fan) I'm buying Falcao!

He was so good in 12 if you could get him in form. He seems just as useless here as he is IRL.

Actually, that's not fair on him, he's been playing well recently. Still doesn't score that much, but oh well.

He was so good in 12 if you could get him in form. He seems just as useless here as he is IRL.

Actually, that's not fair on him, he's been playing well recently. Still doesn't score that much, but oh well.

Yeah he was got him scoring 90 goals a season playing him as an AF i know its a bit unfair only 14 for shooting

The staff at Chelsea in my save only rate him as a 3 star striker now...sad and funny all at once, especially if you consider how good he use to be..pre-Liverpool days.

I managed to get him scoring with my current system using a modified 4-3-3, wingers as inside forwards crossing to him (crosses are drilled in) , his role is as an advanced forward and he has played decent for me. (Probably taking advantage of that crossing = goals bug)

But ideally I want someone better upfront he's too inconsistent...tried for Falcao but they wanted 58mil and Mr. Abramovich said no, tried for Neymar they wanted 60mil another no from the chairman.
Don't know who to try for next really, but thus far Torres has scored a fair few.

The staff at Chelsea in my save only rate him as a 3 star striker now...sad and funny all at once, especially if you consider how good he use to be..pre-Liverpool days.

... Liverpool was his peak. He was good pre-liverpool, great at liverpool. And obviously amusingly poor at Chelsea

... Liverpool was his peak. He was good pre-liverpool, great at liverpool. And obviously amusingly poor at Chelsea

I agree Liverpool was his peak, but I personally thought he did better back in Spain. Just my opinion though.

I got Neymar for 35mil plus clauses.

Want to sell Torres, as cant justify having 175k p/w of wages on the subs bench.

Unfortunately nobody wants to take him except Newcastle who will only take him on loan at 40% of his wages.