Raikan007

Reaction score
Found this guy a few years back as well, noticed him in my 4th season (see SS below) Tottenham save a while back, seeing 20 strength I thought this guy could be handy, then I saw his other stats and was quite impressed!

Anyone signed him or had experiences with him before? He starts of very similar to last year's FM but this time he may have been given a little more PA!

Name: Torstein Andersen Aase
Club: Stabaek
D.O.B: 04/10/1991
Nationality
: Norwegian
Position
: Striker

181.jpg

Strengths:

• [*=center]strength and many others
Weaknesses:

• [*=center]Not many
Suggested Roles:

Target Man - Support/Attack

Screenshots: (current, 2nd season)

View attachment 246507
Screenshot: (4th season?)

View attachment 246506

Last edited:
I had opened the thread to do it, am a bit lazy today I must admit, well to do that... been getting about 30 Pm's everyday since like 3 years ago :p

I will edit it now ;P

Yeah known about him for a good long time, and I know he can turn out to be very good. I tend to avoid signing this type of player in recent versions of FM because "classic" targetmen just tend to not perform as they should do. Been this way since about FM07 when I think SI made them a little bit too good.

TM tactics have been done away with.. Long ball tactics to Zigic etc on the older FM's was a great easy way to score goals, now its all about the quick poacher type players...

Hoping they will find a balance soon! I have managed to successfully create a TM - Winger type tactic though with about 30 crosses a game... its still **** hard to get right but its close...

I have signed him for free, he joins in Jan :)