Total Attacking Footbal: BEST TACTICS SO FAR!!

tuckermax91

Reaction score
Hi again! So, i made the Zeman/Guardiola Tactics while i had my Juve stabia save. So i was looking for something to not concede goals and win with the minimum risk. After winning the league with AS Roma in another save and buying top players (after selling De Rossi, Totti,osvaldo and many others) i thought that with a team with Gotze, Lamela, and a wonderful defense i could expect some more.

After hours of experimenting, i can finally say i created the tactic that more represents ZEMANLANDIA.

This is a very improved version of the Zeman/guardiola 4-1-3-2, with the same defense balance but a much more effective attack.

I will post the tactic and the screenshots in a few hours. This is my final tactic after trying:
-4-1-3-2
4-3-1-2
4-2-4

And other tactics posted by users.

It is by far the most effective tactic.

The key to render this offensive football possible is that AT LEAST two of the 3 MCS must be set as ball gainers and game breakers. The offside trap, the pressing, the high tempo and the aggressive tackling make the rest. This is NOT a posession tactic: players will search for first touch direct passes and we will look for triangles and simple plays.

Sorry if the "perfect" version of my tactic came out only after a lot of editing and experimenting. Still the other tactics are good, i won Serie A with As Roma and arrived second with Juve stabia in Serie B

Cheers!

Last edited:
You must explain your tactic. Show us your team instructions,fixtures,formation etc.