Total Confidence Loss 3/4 of the way through a season

boozemonster

Reaction score
When opening new nation rule in Oceania ie Cooks Islands, Fiji and the sort when you manage in the league at around the 3/4 stage your board confidence in Competitions entered drops to 0% regardless of results.

It does not drop however in the Competitions tab itself.

It happens season after season when even though you may have already won the league the media say that you under pressure and may loose your job if you loose the next game.

This also Occurred in FM2010 and not just in the leagues that I've created, but also ones Ive downloaded too.

I was just wondering if its a bug and others have had this problem. But it could be that the dates of the league are set up incorrectly but I doubt that that would be an issue if you use the standard league dates.

Does this happen in other created leagues... ie Nations that don't start with rules (not add-ons like SuperBladesmans fine Level 11 England download) Because I've never tried

I have played in new nations in FM 2010 (so i can't give you an answer about FM 11) and I've never had this problem with the leagues I've played in ( but I haven't played in oceanic countries). I played in Andorra (unitl 2013), Montenegro ( 2012 and got bored), Lebanon (2015) and they worked perfectly..