TOTAL DOMINATION, CORNER TRICK ETC...MONTENEGRO TACTIC FM 2014 14.3 PATCH

postrotok

Reaction score
Hello to all .
I made this tactic and it works very good for me. Hope it will work also for u.
Its 4-1-2-1-2 tactic Diamond.
Some tips for the tactic. It would be very good to have a good crative player on your AMC position (EG). He is maybe the main player because he will produce the most assist and also a goals. For the CWB position it is good to have a good crossing player because they also make a lot of assists. For your striker u can use regular ones, they dont have to be tall, speed etc.maybe just a good finishers. Almost every shot is from the box or edge of the box.
CORNER TIP!!!
i think i have found some very usefull combination for scoring from corners. The main player here is the player u put on LURK outside the area (it will be good if he has a good long shots). He rarerly shots from there, but he has a clear position for that. It is maybe because i put my RGA (dm) player there who has option - shot less often. But even if he doesnt shot it can be deadly for opponents because they create a very good position for scoring.
IMPORTANT.
Please dont ask me about Match preparation, team talks, OI and training. I NEVER TOUCH THAT. Maybe its because iam too lazy for that. I just go on holiday till next match and then i click play. That doesnt mean that u have to do the same . Its your choice, maybe it can bring only the better. The other thing is that with this tactic u will concede very small amount of goals. But there is something that i dont know how to beat. Concedeing from corners and freekicks. i dont know how to stop that especially against Bigger clubs.
I think that this Tactic has a lot of space for tweakings , so its up to u to decide wheater u do it or not. Like this, it works wonders for me.

I am using this tactic with my Liverpool side on first season without any signings, and i will post some results just to see how it works. Thanks.

View attachment 411142View attachment 411140View attachment 411138View attachment 411136View attachment 411135
View attachment 411144

Last edited:
Suits perfectly Monaco, as Ranieri plays like this IRL, i will test it with them

Good tactic and football but too many yellow cards.Accrington and Leicester

i'm shocked this tactic hasn't taken off guessing it might be the write up for it. i've play 13 games with it using Willem II drew the first game as i had two guys send off but won 12 on the spin keeping 9 clean sheets and scoring 31 games. The pic is were i took over the club as they sacked there manager.

Instructions?

I was just wondering if you could please either upload a screenshot or tell me the instructions for the tactic, i.e shorter passing... e.t.c

i'm shocked this tactic hasn't taken off guessing it might be the write up for it. i've play 13 games with it using Willem II drew the first game as i had two guys send off but won 12 on the spin keeping 9 clean sheets and scoring 31 games. The pic is were i took over the club as they sacked there manager.

Thanks all for great feedback. I am very pleased that it also works for u.. keep it up and good luck ))

Impressive, will try this soon. Good work mate... (H)(H)

Where do you put Sterling for example, when he is on the pitch? - You just move him to AML/AMR?

Do you change anything when you get in front or behind ? Like Offensive / Counter attack?