+
STRONG DEFENSE

Download Here ---> View attachment 79178

View attachment 79177

THIS FORMATION IS BUILT TO CREATE A STRONG CORE IN MIDFIELD
RECOMMENDED:
1: Central Midfielder (LCM): Advanced Playmaker (AP) support HEART OF THE TEAM
2. Central Midfielder (RCM): Carrilero (CAR) Support
DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER (DM): Anchor Man (A)

View attachment 79176

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS ARE SET TO EXPLOIT THE MIDDLE WITH A HIGHLY STRUCTURED FORMATION. DEFENDERS DEFEND, MIDFIELD MAKE CHANCES, STRIKERS SCORE GOALS.

View attachment 79174

TYPICAL MATCH STATS AGAINST WEAKER TEAMS. AS YOU CAN SEE, HIGH NUMBER OF SHOTS AND
HIGH NUMBER OF GOALS. POSSESSION NOT OF KEY IMPORTANCE.

View attachment 79173

WELCOME TO THE ANALYSIS PAGE. TAKE NOTE OF THE HIGH CONCENTRATION OF GAMEPLAY ON THE OPPOSITION DEFENSE.

View attachment 79171

RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

View attachment 79170

I ALWAYS RECOMMEND HAVING THE BEST POSSIBLE STAFF AT THE CLUB. BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, I REMOVE ANY DEADWOOD STAFF AND HIRE NEW STAFF USING THE FILTER SYSTEM. AT LEAST 15 FOR MOTIVATING, DISCIPLINE, AND DETERMINATION.
DO NOT USE DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL FOR STAFF.

View attachment 79169

I LIKE TO DELEGATE RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE STAFF. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET THE TEAM TO TRAIN WITH GOOD FLOW.

View attachment 79168

MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN OPPOSITION INSTUCTIONS (OIs). FOR THIS ISSUE I ASSIGN THE ASSISTANT MANAGER TO HANDLE OIs. TO SET IT SEE IMAGE ABOVE.

RESULTS ARE FROM SECOND SEASON
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH PROGRESS.
LEAVE A COMMENT - WILL BE ANSWERED

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

DID YOU ALSO TEST THE TACTIC WITH A LESSER TEAM?

Not yet sorry to say. If you try the tactic please share how it works for you

First match tested with Man Utd : super cup against R. Madrid: impressive 3-0 win barely giving them a snif, only downside i saw on this match 13 times offside (especially Lukaku), something todo with overload mentality? otherwise very good

First match tested with Man Utd : super cup against R. Madrid: impressive 3-0 win barely giving them a snif, only downside i saw on this match 13 times offside (especially Lukaku), something todo with overload mentality? otherwise very good

Thanks Steve (H)

Manchester United took a beating from Chelsea tonight... unbelievable

When you have a tactic that says TOTAL DOMINATION. You want to see this!! Not what you put up.

When you have a tactic that says TOTAL DOMINATION. You want to see this!! Not what you put up.

I don't get it. Did you get those results with the TOTAL DOMINATION tactic? Well done!

I don't get it. Did you get those results with the TOTAL DOMINATION tactic? Well done!
No this is my own tactic, but when your write TOTAL DOMINATION as your title your results should look like mine not some poor result against Watford.

No this is my own tactic, but when your write TOTAL DOMINATION as your title your results should look like mine not some poor result against Watford.

Dude, did you really come in here to **** on this guys tactic so as to show off your own.....

Dude, did you really come in here to **** on this guys tactic so as to show off your own.....

He has had one good result, thinks hes the Salford Guardiola. No mention of how consistent his tactic is, or that he only scraped the win at the end of the game.

He has had one good result, thinks hes the Salford Guardiola. No mention of how consistent his tactic is, or that he only scraped the win at the end of the game.

And that is your problem how? He's sharing a tactic; no need to to get so worked mate ??????

And that is your problem how? He's sharing a tactic; no need to to get so worked mate ������

I think you may have misunderstood my point? I was backing you up and saying that the other guy has tried to insult the OPs tactic in order to hijack his thread..

Sorry if that wasnt clear.

Question for the OP, which top division teams do you see as being most suited to this tactic in your opinion?

I think you may have misunderstood my point? I was backing you up and saying that the other guy has tried to insult the OPs tactic in order to hijack his thread..

Sorry if that wasnt clear.

Question for the OP, which top division teams do you see as being most suited to this tactic in your opinion?

Terrible sorry in that case. I replied on my phone while waiting for my chemistry class to start so I wasn't paying attention to the name. I just assumed you were retsinnab69 replying to my comment.

So how many results would i cant make my own tactics want to see?? the point i was making why use total domination in your title when all you have done is tested with man utd!! I'm more then happy to show you whatever results you want

need to redo tactic it wont work in full release needs to be .fmf not .tac