bryan1

Reaction score
So I thought I should make an attempt at a Hearts game and aim to break the old firm.
I will update this every month I complete ;).
Im currently in October so I will get you all up to date then get started.

Dunlop takes Hearts Hot seat (June 30th 09)
1251845196_6f7497b2c0.jpg

Transfers :
2egfol0.jpg

Wanted to get rid of the players on the highest wages.

LC = League Cup
SC = Scottish Cup

Pre Season Results :

Rotherham 1 - 3 Hearts
Portadown 0 - 9 Hearts
Rushden 0 - 2 Hearts
FBK Kaunas 1 - 1 Hearts

August Results :

Dundee Utd 1 - 2 Hearts
Hearts 0 - 4 Valencia
Rangers 2 - 2 Hearts
Valencia 3 - 0 Hearts
St Johnstone 1 - 0 Hearts

Player Of The Month :

Sergey Krivets

September Results :

Hearts 1 - 0 Kilmarnock
Celtic 1 - 2 Hearts
Hearts 1 - 0 Raith (LC)
Hearts 2 - 0 Hamilton

Player Of The Month:

Simeon Jackson
Simeon%20Jackson_633609584272187500.jpg

October Results

St Mirren 0 - 1 Hearts
Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hearts
Hearts 3 - 2 Falkirk
Hearts 2 - 1 St Mirren (LC)
Motherwell 0 - 1 Hearts

Player Of The Month:

It was hard to pick a player of the month this month so I chose two players David Templeton & Sergey Krivets.

David Templeton

Sergey Krivets

Templeton came into the squad when Andy Driver (who I think is my best player) got injured. I put Krivets on the left and Templeton on the right and Driver cant get a look in atm. Same with Krivets. He's been playing great every game and has won about 6 games on his own for us with his wing play then cutting in and having a pop. Usually ending in a goal. So theres my players of the month for October.

I made it through the the semi final of the league cup after beating St Mirren in extra time. The only thing is that I got Celtic In the semi's
proud.gif
but I beat them before so anything's possible. I took the job of the Scotland U21's which im looking forward to
crazy.gif

I was happy with this month. Decent results and through to the semi final in the cup. As you know I sent about 3 or 4 players to airdrie on loan. I think they have went straight into their first team which Im happy with and the strikers that I sent have scored 5 in 9 games each and all the players I sent all have 7+ overall ratings so far which im also really happy with. The Scotland Under 21 job is one im really looking forward to as there are a few decent players in the squad. I think theres about 5 of my players in the team to so thats good because I know how these players play.

Please let me know if anyone is following to know wether to continue with this or if im wasting my time.

Cheers ;)

November up tomorrow.

im following, kris (the administrator) will probz follow to as he is a massive hearts fan

Well done so far mate, good win at Celtic! Whereabouts are you in the league? Don't be shy to check out my Burnley Story |)

Simeon Jackson was immense for my Blackpool team in the 2nd season in the Championship, he scored 34 league goals as a poacher ^^)

Looks good so far, I'm following this. Good luck.

aren't you in the EURO cup?????????

Nice start mate, you deserve a good rating for the thread's title alone!

Nice results, nice layout, nice thread name ! Drawn me into what I thought was going to be a boring SPL story. I will be following with an interest :)

So November was a boring short month when it came to the league. Two draws and a win saw Celtic catch up with me and my Scotland U21 job started rather good.

November Results:

Hearts 1 - 1 Hibs
Hearts 3 - 1 St Johnstone
Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Hearts

So a draw at home to Hibs wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. To be honest we should have won the game. We had about 10 shots on target and only one paid off. The St Johnstone game was a good pick me up but then a bad result at Kilmarnock knocked me back down again.

Player of the month:

Alexandr Yurevich

aleksandr-yurevich-kieran-agard-2009-10-1-16-15-36.jpg

The only player who actually did anything this month. The guy was solid all month in his defensive midfield position. Scored a goal against St Johnstone too and picked up man of the match.

International Results:

Faroe Islands U21's 1 - 2 Scotland U21's
Scotland U21's 5 - 0 Northern Ireland U21's

I was looking forward to my first International match and young we were losing the game until the last 20 minutes when I stuck my own player David Goodwillie on who scored double and won us the game (H). The second match against Northern Ireland was finished 30minutes in when the 4th goal went in and by half time it was 5 - 0 so I just let the players sit back and keep the ball which they did. Jamie Murphy was the stand out player in this match. He scored two and set up two and was simply outstanding. I'm hoping to try and buy him in the summer :p.

Player of the month:

Jamie Murphy
jamie-murphy_1448470c.jpg

Now onto December's happenings.

December Results:
Hamilton 0 - 0 Hearts
Hearts 0 - 1 Dundee Utd
Hearts 1 - 2 Celtic
Falkirk 2 - 1 Hearts
Hearts 0 - 1 Motherwell

December was the worst month yet . A bad draw against Hamilton a very bad loss at home against Dundee Utd and Celtic scored two in the last ten minutes to beat me 2 - 1 :mad:. Celtic kicked us off the park and put Krivets out for a few weeks and Campbell out for a month. The the worst result yet was against Falkirk. I know it was my fault as I set up the same tactic as Falkirk only to be played off the park. Then the Motherwell game came. I had 8 players out due to injuries and suspension's then Lee Wallace got injured in the first half of this match. I'm glad that December is done and January can only get better. I'm still wanting a 3rd place spot then next season when I get more funds head for 2nd.

Player of the month:
Gary Deegan

0002629c-390.jpg

Was rather hard to choose a player this month as they were all shockingly bad but I had to chose one so I picked Gary Deegan for his passing game and he got a few assist's this month too.

January should be up tomorrow guys sorry about the wait today I've had a long shift oO).
Also cheers for all the comments and thanks for following everyone ;).

Last edited: