could you provide the shouts cause pics is not opening with me and if you could upload pics again that would be helpful thanks in advance

Uploading them twice would be redundant. Just go onto the original thread if your struggling to see the images.

The Shouts are: Push Higher Up, Work Ball Into Box and Get Ball Forward.

123hello,

Are you using attacking approach even vs strong opponents? And the shouts, are they used in every single game, no matter if you are home or away? Last question, would it work even with lower ranked team? :)

Well I still love this tactic.
Been using it for a while but this is the first game I have ever used the shouts and it seems to make the tactic a beast,

2e0ryqa.png

2dbkk1w.png

Forget the cup I played the kids

332pkwl.png

2u571gl.png

zv3g9z.png

Using the shouts on the the 1st post? And when exactly do you use the shouts?

123hello,

Are you using attacking approach even vs strong opponents? And the shouts, are they used in every single game, no matter if you are home or away? Last question, would it work even with lower ranked team? :)

This is one thing that im not too sure on; and would love someone to give insight. I struggled when I played Man City away in the CL; only had 2 shots on goal compared to their 10...

Yes shouts to be used every game :) Works well both Home and Away yes! So lower teams I believe it does; be very suprised if it didnt :)

Is it really for 13.3.3 because in the download says that is for 13.3.2

Hows everyone doing with this????
I find that it's ok - not the best I've used, but pretty decent.

My team's top 5 material, but at times I tend to struggle against different formations the AI uses. Also, if my main striker is out then I struggle a lot to score.

I find that it's ok - not the best I've used, but pretty decent.

My team's top 5 material, but at times I tend to struggle against different formations the AI uses. Also, if my main striker is out then I struggle a lot to score.

What teams that?

Screens are taking forever to load, and in between Chrome keeps crashing. Even on the original site. Could anyone just type down the shouts?